Worst parents in history chained their 13 children

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: Worst parents in history chained their 13 children

Postby JamishT » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 am

iMURDAu wrote:Regarding the actual topic I'm wondering why the neighbors who saw kids marching around a room at odd hours never bothered to call CPS. That is also why lizard people are able to blend in with society. We gots to pay better attention to each other!

I think you may be being facetious but in case you're not... maybe they kept in mind the dumb dumbs that call CPS on kids playing in their own yard. Maybe they remembered that kids do weird stuff all the time (me and my siblings roller skated around our table for hours on end). To be fair, we lived out in the country where people mind their own damn business and gunfire isn't cause for concern.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby DamianaRaven » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:06 am

JamishT wrote:(me and my siblings roller skated around our table for hours on end)

Oh my God, you too? My brother and I used to hang on to either end of a scarf and then skate for all we were worth... of course inside the house! The challenge was, the first person to let go (or otherwise come loose) of the scarf would send both parties SLAMMING into the nearest obstacle at (what must have been) 50, 60 MPH. Whoever got hurt the least, won! Needless to say, our parents were quite vociferous critics of this sport. It may actually have been the only time in my life my father called me "fucking retarded."

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby JamishT » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:07 am

me in January wrote:I can also see homeschoolers in general coming under more scrutiny...

California's legislative branch is considering two bills that aim to avoid this situation in the future. One had some stuff pulled out so all it does right now is direct the state to gather more information on home schools. The other sets up an advisory committee to recommend actual regulations.

Sooo, I somewhat called it.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Previous