Police Instantly Kill Innocent Man Over Prank Call

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: Police Instantly Kill Innocent Man Over Prank Call

Postby Absentia » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:43 pm

If this were Law & Order, Jack McCoy would be in a room with Barriss right now offering a minimum sentencing deal in exchange for testimony against the guy who put him up to it. They'd stare each other down for a few seconds while a dramatic chord played, then cut to the detectives showing up at the guy's house.

It might not play out that way in real life, but I'd be disappointed if he wasn't charged with something.

Absentia
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby sunglasses » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:21 pm

DoglovingJim wrote:
DamianaRaven wrote:At least they fired the fucking idiot who shot the little girl while trying to kill a dog in a roomful of kids.

Bit off topic since it has nothing to do with the case.

To be fair, I believe it was mentioned earlier as the case also occurred in Wichita and I think with the same department.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby DoglovingJim » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:07 am

sunglasses wrote:
DoglovingJim wrote:
DamianaRaven wrote:At least they fired the fucking idiot who shot the little girl while trying to kill a dog in a roomful of kids.

Bit off topic since it has nothing to do with the case.

To be fair, I believe it was mentioned earlier as the case also occurred in Wichita and I think with the same department.

Really? Happened with the same department? Damn, certainly wouldn't be too good with their public relations.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby Australia » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:43 pm

Probably not great for their victims either.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby DamianaRaven » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:19 pm

Australia wrote:Probably not great for their victims either.

*smirks sarcastically* But victims don't count - their jobs aren't haaaaaaard and heroic, so if one of out Brave Heroes in Blue wants to take one out, then shame on you for having a problem with that!

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby DamianaRaven » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Alternet ran a good article today about how cops manipulate these stories, and spin them in their favor no matter what happened.

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Previous