Male hitchhiker drugged/raped in South Africa by two women.

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Male hitchhiker drugged/raped in South Africa by two women.

Postby DoglovingJim » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:10 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5129880/hitchiker-raped-south-africa-women-drink-mystery-substance/
A MALE hitchhiker was drugged and raped by two women in South Africa as the region's so-called "sperm bandit" menace continues.

He was left hospitalised after being attacked when he was picked up by the middle-aged women in Polokwane, Limpopo province.

They held a gun to him and forced him to drink an "unknown substance" before the gang-rape horror, police said.

Lt Col Moatshe Ngoepe said: "After the ordeal it is alleged they drove further with the victim and dropped him off in a secluded area near Tzaneen CBD, where he proceeded to the Tzaneen Police Station and reported the matter", local paper Capricorn Voice reports.

No arrests have been made as the victim remains in a serious condition.

Police have warned people to avoid hitchhiking in the area amid a spate of roadside crimes.

Mr Ngoepe added: "The public is urged to use reliable public transport at all times to prevent these kind of heinous incidents from happening.

"Both motorists and pedestrians who use these spots, are vulnerable to these sort of criminals where serious criminal activities, such as carjackings, murders, rapes and armed robberies, are often generated."

It comes just months after a male teacher was gang-raped by three women in neighbouring Zimbabwe.

He was abducted and attacked for his semen — which is sold by the attackers as a token of luck — before being dumped by the side of a road.

So-called “semen harvesters” first made headlines in 2011 when they pounced on motorists on a road between Gweru and Harare.

Three women were arrested with 31 condoms full of semen after they were caught at a roadblock.

Last year three other women reportedly abducted a man in Bulawayo and forced him to have sex with them before scarpering with his semen.

And in February, another teacher was reportedly kidnapped, drugged and gang-raped by four females on his way to Bulawayo.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News ... n-20171210
Polokwane - A Limpopo man was hospitalised after being raped at gunpoint by two middle-aged women, police said on Sunday.

"The victim is presently admitted in hospital [in] a serious condition for medical treatment," said spokesperson Lieutenant-Colonel Moatshe Ngoepe.

He said the 25-year-old man was hitchhiking in Polokwane on Saturday morning when the two women in a Toyota Tazz stopped to pick him up.

However they turned into bushes in Magoebaskloof, pointed guns at him and made him drink "a certain substance". Then they took turns to rape him.

Afterwards they left him in a secluded area near the Tzaneen CBD.

He reported the attack to the police and was taken to hospital, said Ngoepe.

Ngoepe urged people to use reliable public transport and warned people of crimes that often start at a hitchhiking spot.

Laboratory tests will determine the nature of the substance he was forced to drink, said Ngoepe.

Disgusting... Hopefully the police are successful in finding these rapists, I'm surprised that it's apparently been happening for a while.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Re: Male hitchhiker drugged/raped in South Africa by two wom

Postby DamianaRaven » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:57 am

That sounds pretty fucking gross. I'm sure these nasty monsters will be caught before long.

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby Tesseracts » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:01 am

Is this story on any real news websites?

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby DoglovingJim » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:03 am

Tesseracts wrote:Is this story on any real news websites?

Ohhh, that's actually a good point. Since now there are a lot of satire sites, but are either of these known to be crap?

EDIT: What is considered a "real news website"? Since I have seen it now in several different sites (several discussing not only this case but others in regards to similar cases in both South Africa and Zimbabwe).

Regardless I don't think a hitchhiking black fella in South Africa would be getting much media attention internationally, least of all by Rupert Murdoch. But I'll do some more research.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby cmsellers » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:51 am

The Sun is a red masthead tabloid. While black mastheads like The Daily Mail are prone to focusing on trivial things, misrepresenting the facts, and reporting popular rumors as true, red mastheads will happily make stories up out of whole cloth. They're the British version of supermarket tabloids such as The National Enquirer; I don't know what the Australian equivalent would be.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby 52xMax » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:13 pm

So you're saying we should not automatically believe alleged victims of rape? What an interesting concept.

Edit: here's a couple of links I found after a quick google search.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/female-rape-ga ... nt-1651422
https://www.enca.com/south-africa/polic ... -raped-man
https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa ... substance/
https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south- ... two-women/

Also, this editorial
https://bulawayo24.com/index-id-opinion ... 24151.html

More about a similar cases in the same area:
https://www.thestandard.co.zw/2017/07/1 ... two-women/

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise

Postby cmsellers » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:37 pm

52xMax wrote:So you're saying we should not automatically believe alleged victims of rape? What an interesting concept.

I had no idea that The Sun was the hitchhiker in question.

Also, I've never said that we should automatically believe people who say they've been raped, and I've previously clarified that I have a strong weighting in favor of those accusations being probably true, a bias which can be changed by other factors.

In this case, the alleged crime sounds nothing like female-on-male rape cases I'm familiar with but does sound a lot like old stories about witches. As such, I'm inclined to believe it's a modernized version of witch myths rather than a true story.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:15 am

You mean, this peach of a headline isn't real?

I don't want to live on this planet any longer.

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby gisambards » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:45 am

BROWNRECLUSE wrote:You mean, this peach of a headline isn't real?

[snip]

I don't want to live on this planet any longer.

Unfortunately, the Sunday Sport are known for quite explicitly making stuff up. This is their most infamous cover:

A few years ago they also published a story containing this "quote" about Ralph Miliband, former Labour Party leader Ed Miliband's father, allegedly killing a kitten:
Winston [the kitten] was my only friend. One night he was late coming home so I went out to look for him. It was a freezing, foggy night but I saw him walking down the road, bold as brass. I shouted 'Come here Winston!' But at that moment, a young naval officer came pedalling down the road on his bike, singing in a language I now know to be Belgian. He was obviously steaming drunk. He barrelled into Winston squashing him flat, then carried on as if nothing had happened. I am convinced that man was Ralph Miliband. Only a Belgian – a Belgian Communist – could have killed a kitten in cold blood.

gisambards
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep