The alt-right's obsession with pedophilia

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: The alt-right's obsession with pedophilia

Postby D-LOGAN » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Then we had a member associated with the alt-right leave after we refused to concede that Hollywood had a gay pedophile problem. At the time, I took it as a reiteration of the old libel about gay men being sexual predators, but now I wonder if it's not actually the new libel about liberals being pedophiles.

Wait slow down, what is everyone talking about? What happened here?

Not just yet, I'm still tender from before.
D-LOGAN
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: ALL PRAISE UNTO MIGHTY KEK!

Postby DamianaRaven » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:54 pm

D-LOGAN wrote:Wait slow down, what is everyone talking about? What happened here?

It didn't happen here. I think it was over in the Harvey Weinstein Victim Blaming thread.

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby Krashlia » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:56 pm

To Crimson

1) Not so much Liberals, but members of the same vandalized institution. Although it was to serve their purposes.

2) Only the right has a monopoly on Sandy Hook, as far as I can tell. But everyone has a 9/11 conspiracy.

3) the American right has gay people and the catholic church. The American left has some sexual conservatives and the catholic church... But I do think the Alt-right seems specially focused, not only on a reputational perception of pedophilia, but an outright conspiracy twice as virulent, methodical, and organized than the "Gay agenda".

Its just the "Gay agenda", but wider in scope, deeper root (the root being "Marxism" and perhaps Jews (Ah, that exercise in the oldest Absurdist artistic tradition west of the Euphrates)), and more systematic (they think they've named names, placed places, and discovered plans).

Last edited by Krashlia on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby D-LOGAN » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:59 pm

Fuck!

I haven't been on that one in ages. Someone made a post on it a while back and I wanted to respond to it, but I'm just so fecking busy, everything piles up, and I find if I go back to a thread, and time has passed, I end up responding to newer ones and I forget about the older ones I wanted to respond to and the older one response becomes like a weird itch I wanna scratch but it feels moot and then blah, blah, blah, so I was avoiding it till I had more time, and I'd go through everything.

I'm checking it out now

D-LOGAN
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby D-LOGAN » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:31 am

Right. I read the thread, all up to speed.

I would very much like to have a discussion about what went on in that thread. And I don't want to have it behind closed doors, I've mentioned before the issues I have with the lack of transparency here sometimes when that happens. I feel a discussion needs to be had here folks, and I'm assuming this thread and the other one aren't the place for that since it's off topic. So can someone help me out here, cause I'm not sure where to have that discussion.

In particular I want to bring up the fact that in the first post here, 'Sellers linked Noodle-Fox to the Alt-Right. I'd like to talk about that too.

So how do we do this?

D-LOGAN
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby DamianaRaven » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:34 am

I guess make a topic in General Discussion.

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Marcuse » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:38 am

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=10359#p253673

If you would like to have a meta-discussion about discourse on TCS, we have a thread for that. Anyone who would like to discuss any issues relating to discourse and the relevant details to that issue can use that thread. We can then keep this thread for, as Logan said, the discussion about the alt-right and pedophilia.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby D-LOGAN » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:40 am

Right, doing that now.

D-LOGAN
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:46 am

DamianaRaven wrote:I guess make a topic in General Discussion.

I think we're going to have that ironic moment you were talking about.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:04 am

cmsellers wrote:Then we had a member associated with the alt-right leave after we refused to concede that Hollywood had a gay pedophile problem. At the time, I took it as a reiteration of the old libel about gay men being sexual predators, but now I wonder if it's not actually the new libel about liberals being pedophiles.

I still feel that is an exaggeration (if you're referring to NoodleFox), especially if you're going to try and twist it even further to saying that she thought liberals are pedophiles.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby NathanLoiselle » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:12 am

So let me get this straight.

We have a problem with some Nazi likely-pedophiles calling other Nazis pedophiles.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Tesseracts » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:22 am

I don't feel like what Sellers said is an exaggeration at all of Noodle's position. She quite literally said there is a gay pedophile problem, and I find it frightening how willing some of you are to avoid or ignore that fact. However I do believe it would be better if this topic was started without calling out a specific user. This just muddles the issue.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby DoglovingJim » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 am

Tesseracts wrote:I don't feel like what Sellers said is an exaggeration at all of Noodle's position. She quite literally said there is a gay pedophile problem, and I find it frightening how willing some of you are to avoid or ignore that fact. However I do believe it would be better if this topic was started without calling out a specific user. This just muddles the issue.

It was one questionable line (to which was contradicted by several of her other comments about not even caring Kevin Spacey was gay and that it didn't matter) and instead of asking for clarification people instead piled on her on that one line leading her to get emotional and defensive misinterpreting that you guys were defending a "pedophile".

Regardless with CMSellers suggesting now that she may have actually been referring to liberals as being pedophiles is a load of crap and an attempt to either find some more victims (since we have a lot more liberals here than homosexuals so more people to band together in outrage) or simply to promote this thread topic (not sure when Noodle-Fox labelled herself as alt-right either), and that is something I'm not changing my mind on anytime soon. I don't know why I'm getting so protective of her and frustrated about this but I feel that it is the right thing to do.

But you are right Tess, this isn't the thread for it (even though the original post specifically referenced Noodle-Fox) so considering nobody else brings it up neither would I.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby cmsellers » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:07 am

To all the people who think I'm saying NoodleFox thinks all liberals are pedophiles, that's not what I'm saying. I'm not even saying anyone on the alt-right has said that. However the alt-right does seem prone to branding its opponents as pedophiles and suggesting liberals have a propensity for pedophilia.

And in that respect: NoodleFox said Hollywood has a gay pedophile problem which suggests that both gays are more likely to be pedophiles and Hollywood is more likely to condone it. That looks to me to be part of this same broad "the liberal media is ignoring the left's pedophile problem" narrative that the alt-right pushes, as well as resurrecting the old libel about gay men being sexual predators.

Crimson847 wrote:Liberals have vandalized black churches and other institutions dedicated to minorities with white supremacist symbols and pro-Trump messages, in an attempt to trick people into blaming their political opponents. The left created a conspiracy theory about the Bush administration committing mass murder of its own people for political gain, and then the right did the same thing with Obama after Sandy Hook. I'm not sure how the alt-right is quantitatively or qualitatively different in this regard, based on the evidence presented.

Yes, liberals do false flags too and I started a thread on false flags where I talked about it. But in their choice of trying to brand their opponents as pedophiles, the alt-right is, so far as I can tell, unique. Ditto on conspiracy theories.

Crimson847 wrote:At any rate, I'm not sure what that site is supposed to prove, other than that a site I've literally never heard of before this has a high density of pedophile-related stories. Is "Neon Nettle" so big on the alt-right that it can be taken as a representation of the group as a whole?

Can you find me any non-alt-right news site that has a similar obsession with pedophilia? My point isn't that this is the only problem that the alt-right has (or that Breitbart is as extreme as this), merely that it has this obsession and I don't think other political orientations do.

Crimson847 wrote:Moreover, I thought the claim was that the alt-right is uniquely quick to accuse their opponents of being pedophiles, not just that they talk about pedophiles or pedophilia.

I mean, I discovered that site because Max linked to an article claiming that one of Assange's critics was a pedophile. Max said that it was the only article on the topic in English because the liberal media was ignoring it. My suspicion is it's the only English language article on that topic because it's either not true or not newsworthy.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby DamianaRaven » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 am

If y'all don't mind, I'mma just file this whole thread under the label "Christ, Jesus Tittyfucking."

DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

PreviousNext