Divisive NRA Ad

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: Divisive NRA Ad

Postby tinyrick » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:52 am

I'm just going to say it. Liberals should own guns (in the USA. Europe is different.) Learn how to use them. Learn their safety measures. Learn how to fire them accurately. If you have children, teach them from an early age that the gun is always loaded. THE GUN IS ALWAYS LOADED! Teach your children that guns are not cool, even though that's totally a lie. Guns are so goddamn cool! But not to children. Guns are not cool. (But they so are!)

YEEEEEEAAAHHHHH!!! Tiny Rick!
tinyrick
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:40 am

tinyrick wrote:I'm just going to say it. Liberals should own guns (in the USA. Europe is different.) Learn how to use them. Learn their safety measures. Learn how to fire them accurately. If you have children, teach them from an early age that the gun is always loaded. THE GUN IS ALWAYS LOADED! Teach your children that guns are not cool, even though that's totally a lie. Guns are so goddamn cool! But not to children. Guns are not cool. (But they so are!)

Usually, when this is said elsewhere by other liberal types, I get annoyed because I see it as massive hypocrisy. Many of Those guys spent year after year mocking gun owners for owning, and now after "Guess Who" got elected, they want to own guns to prepare for the "White Fascist onslaught soon to come." Wrong guy gets elected, suddenly owning guns isn't "White male", "conservative", "Psychopathic", and "Little D**ked" anymore.

And given the political climate some seem intent on creating, I'm not even sure I want most of them armed.

Never the less, I think that maybe some of the madness will die down when gun ownership is not simply the domain of the conservatives, and they learn to appreciate the gun in American culture, if only a little. On the other hand, recalling a cracked article with a different take on gun control and ownership, the increased want for a gun is probably a sign that we're pretty screwed up.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby D-LOGAN » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:44 am

Krashlia wrote:Usually, when this is said elsewhere by other liberal types, I get annoyed because I see it as massive hypocrisy. Many of Those guys spent year after year mocking gun owners for owning, and now after "Guess Who" got elected, they want to own guns to prepare for the "White Fascist onslaught soon to come."

It aint just the far right they gotta be worried about, after all-

Dasvidaniya.

Not just yet, I'm still tender from before.
D-LOGAN
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: ALL PRAISE UNTO MIGHTY KEK!

Postby Krashlia » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:12 am

As stupid dangerous as any far right militia-man, those guys.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby tinyrick » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:11 am

Krashlia wrote:Usually, when this is said elsewhere by other liberal types, I get annoyed because I see it as massive hypocrisy.

Well, you don't have to get annoyed by me being a hypocrite, cause I've always fucking love guns. Donnie becoming President is like Christmas to me. It's like, yeah, you know how those second amendment people always talked about overthrowing the government if it became tyrannical and now you think the government is tyrannical? Now is the perfect time to acquire a 'pew pew.' It's cheap because all the morons stopped buying guns and ammo after Obama left.

tinyrick
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby Tesseracts » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:38 am

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say civil war is a bad thing.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby tinyrick » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:42 am

Tesseracts wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say civil war is a bad thing.

I'm going to agree with you here, but think about all the cool guns that will finally have a chance to shine.

Have you seen the AA-12?

OMG! So cool!

tinyrick
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:22 am

tinyrick wrote:
Tesseracts wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say civil war is a bad thing.

I'm going to agree with you here, but think about all the cool guns that will finally have a chance to shine.

Have you seen the AA-12?

OMG! So cool!

(Shifts about uncomfortably in seat at ricks badly closeted hoplo-sexuality)

EDIT: Actually, hol up. I have a better image. (Search Cancelled. Editors Comment: Is it really that hard to find a clip of Kaorin being gay?!)

Last edited by Krashlia on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby tinyrick » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 am

Krashlia wrote:
tinyrick wrote:

Have you seen the AA-12?

OMG! So cool!

(Shifts about uncomfortably in seat at ricks badly closeted hoplo-sexuality)

Catfish is the most delicious fish. When it's prepared by a Cajun chef, it does give me the most predacious of boners. So if you ever see me eating spicy catfish fillet, my advice is to run.

Edit: I did a google search of "hoplo" and found out that "Hoplo" is a type of catfish. Nobody got the joke, which I should've expected since I googled hoplo myself to find out what it means. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm a hobo that somehow gained internet access now.

Last edited by tinyrick on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tinyrick
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby FieldMarshalFry » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm

you say "divisive" I say "batshit insane, clearly made on strong drugs, and where can I get some of those drugs?"

Supreme Commander of the Imperial Royal Cracked Army (also The Comments Section Militia), currently commanding the retake of the Troll Mines of 4chan in World Internet War 1, direct superior to Major. General Obvious, General Ignorance and General Knowledge.
FieldMarshalFry
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Field Marshal of TCS

Postby Delta Jim » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:28 am

Tesseracts wrote:civil war is a bad thing.

Civil war is a good thing.

I don't need your civil war.png
Original poster idea, donut steel
I don't need your civil war.png (175.63 KiB) Viewed 4488 times

Delta Jim
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Not Very Notable

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:48 pm

So, they apparently released another one that's somehow even more extreme.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby tinyrick » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:51 am

Deathclaw_Puncher wrote:So, they apparently released another one that's somehow even more extreme.

So is the NRA trying to fill the void left behind by the KKK's shrinking relevance? There's plenty of people in America racist enough to be Klan members, but don't want to be associated with the group. The NRA is just an advocacy group for gun rights though. *wink*

Fast forward 50 years from now, I bet the NRA will be labeled a hate group and congressmen will be keeping their ties to them under wraps. This moment will be seen as a turning point in the groups history.

tinyrick
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby Kate » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:25 am

"This violence of lies." Aw, I thought only liberals were snowflakes who saw words as violence. That's what I keep hearing, anyway.

The last straw for me was when they responded to Philando Castille's death with basically a shrug and support for police. A law abiding gun owner gets killed despite doing everything right, and you don't stand up for him because...wrong skin color? Yep. Yep, pretty much.

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:05 am

Is this going to be a regular thing, exponentially increasing in rhetoric each time? Is the next one going to be entirely in German?

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

PreviousNext