Posting the mod/admin stories here for posterity

Things to guide you through this site.

Posting the mod/admin stories here for posterity

Postby A Combustible Lemon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:51 am

So far, the mods have changed the story about my ban three times, and since it's all in PMs, I'm gonna guess they're not exactly saying what's going on and how much they fucked up in every single aspect of this story. Since as I said, they were gonna use any excuse to ban me again, and have, here's their excuses so far.

Preface - The embarrassing story about how the ban came in in reverse:

I was trying to find a post on the birthday thread or something benign when I kept getting some sort of weird unauthorized error that redirected me to a 404 page. I went into CaSS and it was still working. I realized what was happening and relayed my suspicions to some friends while confirming they could access everything.

Turns out the mods wrote the rules about how you can get banned specifically from CaSS, but didn't have a clue how to implement such a thing. And they'd made it so I could only post on CaSS.

I thought nothing of it and had already assumed it'd be something like pattern of behaviour or something reasonable like that, and I told someone (Lads probably) to tell the admins they fucked up, because I'm nice like that.
It got fixed eventually. I didn't say shit at this point, I didn't even ask why. Turns out that was a mistake because apparently behind the scenes, the mods were running some sort of circus.

Story 1 - We All Had a Very Serious Discussion And According To The Rules We Didn't Even Read Before This PM You're Banned From CaSS Permanently

Here's the rules by the way. This is important because of how many times the rules change behind the scenes.
Disciplinary Actions
Breaking a CAASS rule will earn you 1 strike. 3 strikes will earn you a temp ban from CAASS.

3 strikes = 24 hour ban
4 strikes = 48 hour ban
5 strikes = 1 week ban
6 strikes = 2 week ban
7 strikes = 1 month ban

Going 2 months without a strike removes 1 strike. Mods may escalate the ban depending on the offense. Persistent disregard for CAASS rules may earn you an indefinite ban from the CAASS forum. We will be open to evidence you have changed even in the case of an indefinite ban however

Here's the first PM I got. This is the first mod PM I got since ages, and the rules were completely new at this point.
I'm sorry this took long after the incident in question, but due to the posts you made in the thread on Northam's Blackface, the staff has decided to enforce the new CAaSS guidelines by banning you from posting in that section of the site indefinitely, or until you have demonstrated that you can participate in the community without further incidents.

There were multiple posts in that thread where you were disrespectful to other users (as defined in Rule 1 of the CAaSS guidelines) and directed profanity against them.

I again apologize for the delay in letting you know of our decision, and the rest of the staff and I sincerely hope that you will stay and eventually be able to join in on this section of the site.

Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this.

The new CaSS guidelines, as you can clearly see above, have an escalation schedule. The schedule goes warnings for two broken rules, then a one day ban. Then a 2 day ban. Then a one week ban. Then a 2 week ban. Then a one month ban. Then a permaban.
I didn't get a single warning, not even counting warnings from years ago or even the same year before the schedule was put in place. I think I got a total of one that year until then.

I also pointed out that there are literally members on the forum who post unhinged death threats who never get banned, but apparently taking offense to a bunch of babies screaming about fake news and insulting one of my best friends is ban-worthy.

Story 2 - No no we knew about the schedule, we totally took that into account while calculating the ban

When it was pointed out that the mods had completely bypassed the rules and didn't even have a good excuse for it, they apparently got together and brainstormed for three fucking days and came out with the weakest, most pissant excuse you could imagine in the situation.

In this case, each disrespectful post was counted as a separate strike.

I replied immediately with
lol. Are the warnings in bulk too?

You know what? Let's go. Quote all 7+ insults so we can see how much you guys had to reach to justify blatantly ignoring the rules.

Because clearly they had well documented all my rule-breaks. (There weren't even seven insults in there if you counted them seperately)

Literally two weeks later, I was checking if I actually got a reply, and assumed maybe they were busy with something else (Because CaSS and the forum is thronging with people right now /s) and pointed out they still had no excuse.
Nothing huh. Thought as much. Just amazingly accountable mods and admins applying the rules evenly and fairly.

And then two weeks after that
Story 3 - We totally checked the rules this time and looked at your warnings and you're right, we literally did not warn you but have that four week ban anyway because we're mature people who can totally take responsibility for our mistakes:

then a week later, I got a message
I apologize again for the late response. I and the other site staff have been evaluating the situation, and we decided that our initial punishment was too harsh.

Since you had not received any warnings about your posts, we are going to count the thread as a whole as one strike. These forum guidelines are new, and we are still working out how they work in practice and refining them.

We will be removing the ban from CASS, and you can continue to post in there going forward.

Scroll back to the rules. What's the punishment for one strike again? And how long have I been banned for at this point?
Hmm.

Like I said, if the mods had just said something about special mod discretion, it'd have made sense, but they literally are still pretending to follow the rules somehow.

Story 4 - Actually, we're still gigantic babies and also Tess is pretty sure I'm reporting someone to... get at her personally somehow?:

I posted a livethread about the mueller hearing. Livethreads aren't new to forums. They're not new to TCS. They're literally how we handle any breaking news that we're talking about. The post was 99% quotes.

The mod who started this situation by insulting Kate because she didn't immediately take the democrat spin about Ralph Northam as fact and had to breakdown crying fake news fake news the second the phrase late term abortion was mentioned, made a driveby post about how it's totally not coherent to literally quote a bunch of Q&A sessions, with transcripts, video, and of course, commentary on why so and so is bad.

Driveby insults are against the rules.
Rule 1 - Be respectful, courteous, and civil towards one another. Hostility, derision, snark, sarcasm, name-calling, inflammatory statements, and general rudeness towards other users will not be permitted. You're free to disagree and argue, but stay civil and focus on the argument, not on the person making it. If a topic is highly personal or emotional to you, it is YOUR responsibility to control yourself and your actions; if you can't then step out of those threads.

The new rules were literally brought on because CaSS was turning into a bunch of circlejerks and drivebys.

Already knowing at this point the mods were a bunch of unprofessional hacks who couldn't even apologize for banning me against the rules, and this mod in particular was already involved the first time this happened, I decided to talk about the fact that mods will use completely random excuses to ban me for hurting their feelings.

I reported Absentia for the driveby and continued the conversation pretty fucking civilly considering how the mods are objectively pissants. Apparently that's trolling now. Because Tess personally PMed me this nonsense
I'm sorry nobody explained your previous ban to you. This isn't because we have no desire to explain it, we simply lost track and I assumed someone had messaged you when nobody had done this. Since your issue is apparently with me I decided to message you. However, the decisions we make on TCS are not my decisions. Frequently they are decisions I wouldn't have made if I was the sole actor but I enforce them because I take the opinions of others on the team seriously.

Anyway, your previous ban from CASS occurred because of your behavior in a thread about blackface. You broke the rule against being respectful in CASS. This is something you are frequently guilty of. When asked for sources by Gis, instead of providing those you said she cannot be convinced which means you were not arguing in good faith. The thread also went off topic. You also called us "babies."

In the most recent thread you called us "pissants." Then you reported Absentia's post just to troll. You seem to be fully aware you are breaking the rules since you know you will get banned, but chose to do it anyway. If you want to get banned and don't like being here, nobody is making you post.

The reason you were unbanned last time is because although we initially decided on a longer ban we changed our mind since you didn't receive sufficient warning. Consider this your official warning since you are now banned for another month. The next time might be a permanent ban from CASS. Hostile and problematic behavior in other forums might also be subject to sanctions.

Hey look, the story changed again. She thought nobody explained the ban to me. The PMs I got "explained" the ban to me. Three times. Differently. But since Tess thought apparently I didn't know the full story, she apparently just made something up again. Apparently the mods were in full contact with each other during this month and totally coordinated all of this, instead of it being damage control after realizing they acted against the rules. And suddenly that one strike turned back into six because apparently it's a month again.

How well coordinated and definitely not reactionary.

Anyway, I don't give a shit how this goes on, but since absentia took the second I got banned again as a trigger to go piss himself in the thread about how attempted obstruction totally can't take intent into account because that's totally what I was saying instead of "It literally doesn't matter when someone does not successfully obstruct something", because no one can answer him and the circlejerk can continue uninterrupted, and some people like Gis and Crimson just independently have bad opinions and are not part of the jerk, they oughtta know what happened and why I disappeared from the thread. Because Tess and Absentia at the very least (And some shadowy mod cabal in the background, I'm not exactly ruling them out just because they're not on the PMs) are complete children.

WE ARE ALL FLOATING IN THE WINDS OF TIME. BUT YOUR CANDLE WILL FLICKER FOR SOME TIME BEFORE IT GOES OUT -- A LITTLE REWARD FOR A LIFE WELL LIVED. FOR I CAN SEE THE BALANCE AND YOU HAVE LEFT THE WORLD MUCH BETTER THAN YOU FOUND IT, AND IF YOU ASK ME, said Death, NOBODY COULD DO ANY BETTER THAN THAT...
A Combustible Lemon
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Grenadier

Re: Posting the mod/admin stories here for posterity

Postby A Combustible Lemon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:56 am

Here's a thread that's pretty relevant to why their excuses suck so badly, because I have no doubt at all they're going to act like this was all above board.
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6731

There is literally a forum for the mods to coordinate their actions and document user situations. Avi had a mental breakdown when he learned about it and it had to be explained to him that mods have some real reasons to keep things secret, and one of them was literally this, documenting stuff so mods are accountable.

Spoiler, they weren't.

WE ARE ALL FLOATING IN THE WINDS OF TIME. BUT YOUR CANDLE WILL FLICKER FOR SOME TIME BEFORE IT GOES OUT -- A LITTLE REWARD FOR A LIFE WELL LIVED. FOR I CAN SEE THE BALANCE AND YOU HAVE LEFT THE WORLD MUCH BETTER THAN YOU FOUND IT, AND IF YOU ASK ME, said Death, NOBODY COULD DO ANY BETTER THAN THAT...
A Combustible Lemon
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby Dr. Ambiguous » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:23 pm

So first up:

A Combustible Lemon wrote:So far, the mods have changed the story about my ban three times, and since it's all in PMs, I'm gonna guess they're not exactly saying what's going on and how much they fucked up in every single aspect of this story. Since as I said, they were gonna use any excuse to ban me again, and have, here's their excuses so far.

It got fixed eventually. I didn't say shit at this point, I didn't even ask why. Turns out that was a mistake because apparently behind the scenes, the mods were running some sort of circus.

When it was pointed out that the mods had completely bypassed the rules and didn't even have a good excuse for it, they apparently got together and brainstormed for three fucking days and came out with the weakest, most pissant excuse you could imagine in the situation.

Story 3 - We totally checked the rules this time and looked at your warnings and you're right, we literally did not warn you but have that four week ban anyway because we're mature people who can totally take responsibility for our mistakes

Story 4 - Actually, we're still gigantic babies and also Tess is pretty sure I'm reporting someone to... get at her personally somehow?:

Already knowing at this point the mods were a bunch of unprofessional hacks who couldn't even apologize for banning me against the rules, and this mod in particular was already involved the first time this happened, I decided to talk about the fact that mods will use completely random excuses to ban me for hurting their feelings.

I reported Absentia for the driveby and continued the conversation pretty fucking civilly considering how the mods are objectively pissants. Apparently that's trolling now. Because Tess personally PMed me this nonsense

How well coordinated and definitely not reactionary.

Anyway, I don't give a shit how this goes on, but since absentia took the second I got banned again as a trigger to go piss himself in the thread about how attempted obstruction totally can't take intent into account because that's totally what I was saying instead of "It literally doesn't matter when someone does not successfully obstruct something", because no one can answer him and the circlejerk can continue uninterrupted, and some people like Gis and Crimson just independently have bad opinions and are not part of the jerk, they oughtta know what happened and why I disappeared from the thread. Because Tess and Absentia at the very least (And some shadowy mod cabal in the background, I'm not exactly ruling them out just because they're not on the PMs) are complete children.

This needs to stop. You have some legitimate gripes, but the hostility and the insults are not doing you any favours. If you want to have this discussion then it needs to be without the hostility and the insults, otherwise I'm going to lock this thread and we'll sanction you further, which we will be doing for your first post as it stands. And since it appears your problem is with the mods, leave Gis and Crimson out of this, this is not the place to take pot shots at other users.

You were initially banned from CAASS for hostility and insults. For reference I voted to only give you one strike. Somehow it was decided to escalate to a permanent ban passed on you having a history of hostility and insults. I didn't realize you were given a permanent ban until much after the fact, not until it was proposed to unban you for the punishment being too harsh. I'm not sure when or why it was initially escalated to permanent, because I don't have a record of it.

As for the communications and explanations, my understanding is that is simply disorganization and misunderstanding. Problematic? Of course, but not malicious in intent.

The only reason I'm inclined to show you any sort of leniency in any of this is because we fucked up the first time we banned you from CAASS. (Though creating a thread where you repeatedly insult us has eroded any remaining goodwill). I agree that a perma ban was too far. Your current ban was escalated because of persistent behaviour, which we do allow for. That said I can see how the PM you were sent didn't make clear that we escalated.

As for other users posting death threats, I've said this before, and I'll say it again if you have an issue with another user or a another post then bring it to our attention. I don't have time to read everything on TCS, I basically only read things that get reported. I haven't had any death threats brought to my attention, had I you can bet that I'd deal with them. There have been a lot of users over the years who when they get sanctioned go "but what about X thing that X other user does!" And I always say that when you see this happen then report it, bring it to my attention; which almost never happens. And yes, I expect that reports be made without further insults in them.

<@Tesseracts> your stalking skills make you the #1 counter-stalker

Not sure how to use the forum? Read the TCS Forum Guide
Dr. Ambiguous
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Random Pointless Rule Nazi

Postby Marcuse » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:48 pm

As someone who seems to think they have the moral high ground you're certainly prepared to spend what seems like a significant amount of time collating a rap sheet to publicly dox us.

Maybe if any single one of your posts in the past year had been anything other than hostile and needlessly aggressive I would care more. As it is I think you're only here to troll and were it my decision alone I would have permabanned you from the forum a long time ago. You aren't learning and have no intention to.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby A Combustible Lemon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:35 pm

Mate if I was trying to "publicly dox" anyone I'd have mentioned the mod who actually did all the PMs instead of the two who pretty clearly had a personal problem with me. Ambi didn't fucking come into a thread just to pick a fight like Absentia did.

No one has infinite good faith, and I still don't hear a single apology from you guys even after ambi admitted the mistakes for you. It's a pretty clearly shitty mod situation where you had alllllllll the tools in the world for this to go clearly but didn't even try.

If you really are uninvolved and neutral but take issue with my specific behaviour, post your fucking conversations where you behaved well, let's see them. Because I can only ever fucking react to things happening in public, and in public you guys don't have a leg to stand on, forget be all indignant at the incivility of me using the fucking rules forum to talk about the mods breaking them.

I predict the response will be another huffy indignant "WE'RE NOT ON TRIAL HERE". Why are you here? With your gigantic track record of accountability?

You know, both of you should read Avi's thread again and look at yourselves 4 years ago and ask if you can honestly say you still believe in those answers.

A Combustible Lemon
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby gisambards » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Mods feel free to tell me if I shouldn't be responding to this, but I think it's important to provide for any users who might be looking at this thread and haven't read the Mueller thread some context ACL conspicuously misses out, which rather undermines his account of what happened around that: the specifics of Absentia's supposed "driveby insult".
All Absentia posted was:
Absentia wrote:If you want to have a serious discussion about this, I think it would be helpful to digest it into a coherent argument instead of a rambling quote dump, because I have only a rough idea of what the hell you're going on about.

The only thing remotely resembling an insult here is describing ACL's post as a "rambling quote dump", which, I'm sorry, but it absolutely is (link to it here). A lot of the quotes are without any real context or analysis and the "commentary" that is there is often pretty hard to comprehend. So it's very easy to see why one would assume that the reporting of that post was done in bad faith, and to be honest, given how conspicuously the "insult" isn't actually quoted despite this supposedly being an attempt to put everything out on the table, I'm not convinced it wasn't. It certainly makes me question what else is being left out of this account.

gisambards
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby A Combustible Lemon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:16 pm

Lol do you really think I'm removing context here instead of the fact that this is literally all the context I received being the problem? I suggest you read ambi's post again. There aren't any more secret PMs.

And yes, "incoherent" is an insult. Incoherent has always been an insult. So is "rambling". And literally the only content of a post being to call something incoherent and rambling is literally a driveby insult. And if you don't think it is, tough, the insulted party gets to decide that, whether or not mods decide to ignore it.

I've had threads locked for far far far less than that shit.

And if your standard is that it's insulting but true, HA. The mods already decided you can't use that one. Read the motherfucking guidelines.

A Combustible Lemon
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:30 pm

Not a mod, of course, but given that I've had you blocked for months and that I'm also partially responsible for the technical fuckup, I feel I should respond.

It seems like you blamed me for Noodlefox leaving. In hindsight, I think it wasn't necessary for all of us to explain to her why suggesting Hollywood has a gay pedophile problem plays on old anti-gay tropes, but I also feel that her behavior was unacceptable and needed to be called out.

Any rate, since that time, you basically followed me around CASS trying to pick fights with me, until I decided you were arguing in bad faith and blocked you. I've only ever added one other person to my blocklist: Damiana, right before she got banned. With both of you, I felt that I was just done.

Any rate, since you want to blame someone for the technical fuckup, feel free to blame me. Tess asked for help to create a usergroup that would block you from CASS, but on our version at least, permissions aren't subtractive (at least not on our version of phpBB) and backend admins don't have the power to edit or create usergroups. So I was trying to walk Tess through it, experimenting as I went, and after two hours, Tess ran out of time. I then created a sandbox forum and figured out how to do it, which is what I should have done initially. We were going to fix it the next morning, but you obviously logged on before then, and I'm sorry I didn't ask Tess to restore your default permissions until we figured it out.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby A Combustible Lemon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:49 pm

What part of
Turns out the mods wrote the rules about how you can get banned specifically from CaSS, but didn't have a clue how to implement such a thing. And they'd made it so I could only post on CaSS.

I thought nothing of it and had already assumed it'd be something like pattern of behaviour or something reasonable like that, and I told someone (Lads probably) to tell the admins they fucked up, because I'm nice like that.

sounds like I'm looking for someone to blame for the technical fuckup? I'm the one who reported the fuckup, you think someone who was angry at being banned would do that?

It's the complete absence of shame in mod behaviour after that that makes them bad, you don't have shit to do with it. Ambi and Marc show up now, two months after the incident, and this is literally the first time they've acknowledged something they did was wrong, and I know for a fact Marc was on leave at the time. I also know for a fact that ambi wanted the new guidelines to be how CaSS went 3-4 years ago, so I can't blame him for this fuckup either.

The actual mods who mod are probably still sulking about this shit because they know they're in the wrong on this one. The kind of people who posted in the Trump thread are still around on this site, and they're generally pretty terrible people, and some of them are mods. One of them is the owner. These are the people talking about civility right now. They're the people who apparently couldn't keep track of warnings or rule breaking posts on a site with twenty users total.

I also don't blame you for noodlefox, I've told Tess explicitly I blame her shitty work as an admin, and that if the fucking owner of the site personally jumps on the bandwagon to blame you instead of fucking moderating like a fucking mod should do, it's a hell of a lot worse than if a mod does it. Why the fuck would I blame you for it and send Tess a PM calling her out for it, which I assume you know happened? Who the fuck are you in the twenty or so people who were shitting up that thread?

A Combustible Lemon
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby Tesseracts » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:07 pm

Yes, Lemon, there is disorganization behind the scenes. This is something we have admitted so I don't know what more you want. TCS has changed since four years ago. You keep rudely demanding an apology, but you can't bully an apology out of people. That's not how human beings work. You have to ask nicely. But it's too late for you to be civil now. Besides even if you got an apology I feel it wouldn't be enough because you don't like or trust anyone on the mod team and I can't make you like us. What do you want us to do? Publicly whip ourselves?

At one point you were my friend and yes I take it personally that you have so much contempt for me now. As well as, apparently, every single other person on this website. I can't make you happy and this conversation is depressing me.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby Tesseracts » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:10 pm

A Combustible Lemon wrote:I also don't blame you for noodlefox, I've told Tess explicitly I blame her shitty work as an admin, and that if the fucking owner of the site personally jumps on the bandwagon to blame you instead of fucking moderating like a fucking mod should do, it's a hell of a lot worse than if a mod does it. Why the fuck would I blame you for it and send Tess a PM calling her out for it, which I assume you know happened? Who the fuck are you in the twenty or so people who were shitting up that thread?

I'm sorry, you blame my work as an admin for Noodlefox leaving? She left on her own free will, my administration has nothing to do with it. Besides as you have complained about you have little idea what goes on behind the scenes even though paradoxically you act like you have insider information.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby Strant » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:23 pm

Imagine being so angry about so little. fuck off about the the site being killed by anything but rude, disrespectful, and bootlicking people like you not getting banned in a good timely fashion. Nobody likes you, you tankie fuck.

<Orange>A fellow called Strant (he's a Swede)
<Orange>Is a fetus who somehow can read
<Orange>He'll plant a chat bomb
<Orange>Though with charm and aplomb
<Orange>Then laugh as he watches us bleed
__

"Somewhere over the rainbow there's another rainbow"
Strant
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Asshole

Postby A Combustible Lemon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:26 pm

Hey, here's a little hint. Count my threadlocks. And check the thread Noodle left from. I can almost guarantee you'll see more incivil posts before the lock in that one. You let it get that bad. You and the rest of the mods had a history of locking threads before it got that bad. But that time, while people were calling her a nazi, you couldn't lock it like a normal person. You had to join in and get your words in about how it's all nazi shit as if twenty other people didn't already do that.

As I said before, you had more fucking respect for fucking Windy than her, and the entire fucking reason was just disgusting base politics.

You know very very well what I had to say about the circlejerk accusations before. I was so fucking supportive of your shit before this. Every single fucking time someone brought it up I was PMing you on the side to support you and say it's not that valid. It wasn't, I didn't lie. But you really think after all that support this is the time I started being wrong about it?

The time I accurately predicted she's going to take it as an insult to be called a nazi because that's not what alt right means?

I hadn't said a word to Noodle before that, and didn't contact her once after that other than asking if she was alright, but really, you think that I called you out because of her and not because of you?

A Combustible Lemon
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:27 pm

Strant wrote:Imagine being so angry about so little. fuck off about the the site being killed by anything but rude, disrespectful, and bootlicking people like you not getting banned in a good timely fashion. Nobody likes you, you tankie fuck.

I like Lemons very much, perhaps you should tone the insults down.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby Strant » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:33 pm

So there's you and maybe 2 other people who are gonna miss him then, neat.

<Orange>A fellow called Strant (he's a Swede)
<Orange>Is a fetus who somehow can read
<Orange>He'll plant a chat bomb
<Orange>Though with charm and aplomb
<Orange>Then laugh as he watches us bleed
__

"Somewhere over the rainbow there's another rainbow"
Strant
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Asshole

Next