Who are these "moderator" people, anyway?

Got a problem? We may be able to fix it for you. Talk to us dammit.

Who are these "moderator" people, anyway?

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:43 am

I'm Jenna, a 36-year-old weirdo with bright pink hair, enormous bazoongas, and a somewhat discombobulating personality. I'm a passionate person who doesn't frown upon spirited conflict. In fact, I thrive on controversy and consider it to be one of the things that makes this country great.

There are other moderators, of course, but as this site is both new AND recently-moved, I have little idea who or how many we're talking about. Hopefully, they'll all stop by and introduce themselves. Happy posting, fellow Crackedheads and remember to keep the fighting clean and civil!

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Re: Who are these "moderator" people, anyway?

Postby LaChaise » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:59 am

Huh, well... I'm LaChaise, 20 years old, and I'm a french design student who recently dropped out due to health problems, which means that you'll certainly find me lurking around (or actively dissing Rebo) sooner or later.
I'm a calm person, always trying to see all the sides in a given situation in order to avoid making semi-blind assumptions, and because I'm a weird guy, I absolutely never get angry on the internet. I don't really like useless conflict, but I'm not a pacifist either. If you have a reason to fight and do it with a minimum of decency, by all means do it! I'll be the first to get the popcorn.

EDIT -- I'm from, and in France. Ladies...

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?"

"I'll die soon. But the last twenty minutes have been the best years of my life."
LaChaise
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep
Title: Lust in Translation

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:40 am

I swear, I can almost hear the sexy French accent when you type! Are you from France, in France, or both? In either case, Vive La France!

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby HarpingCarp » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:21 am

Hello! I'm HarpingCarp. We don't have sexy accents where I come from. I'm the strict authoritarian schlub your mother warned you about.

Seriously though, I'm nice, I promise. I'm in a weird time zone compared to most of the other mods, so you'll find me on at odd hours.

Kate threatened me to take it down. I need an adult.

Spoiler: show
<Kateness> Carp
<Kateness> Change your damn sig.
<Kateness> Hate Week's over
<Kateness> I swear to God I'll start editing links to your indiscretion with a pirate, in everything.
HarpingCarp
In The Soul Stone
In The Soul Stone

Show rep
Title: The Carpfather

Postby Matthew Notch » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:34 pm

My name is Matthew. I'm really nice. I'm almost thirty and I think that's terrible.

That's all I have to say about that.

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby Typical Michael » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm

My name is Michael. I do not have a French accent, but that does not make me any less satisfying.

I like History. Go ahead, talk to my about the Histories.

"Typical... Michael... is a ddddddddddddddddddddashing individual!!! *BC punches self in face*" - ButtChocolate

"I'm like Batman, but instead of helping people I'm awful." - CleverDick

"In fairness, I was the one who brought up the goats." - JamesT
Typical Michael
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: ThingMaster

Postby JamesT » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 pm

I have forgotten all my own personal information but I can tell you I live somewhere with a lot of trees, below the place with that needle and above the place that's always sunny. My beard is awesome.

If I don't get back to you for a while it's because I have to reread everything I write a dozen times to check for errors.

Say hello to my comic: Lil Oppy!

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Cardboard King

Postby Rebo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:40 pm

I exist solely in Lachaise's mind. No one else can see or hear me. Everyone just goes along with it because we need the international members if we want that grant money.

Fuck you, I'm Mayor.
Rebo
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby Rebo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:46 am

I think it is rubbish that I can't add Lachaise to my "FOE" list just because he is a mod. Also when you add someone to your FOE list, it justs makes you ignore their post. It gives no options for revenge. Clearly, a glitch in the software.

*adds Rebo to the FOE list* - JN

Last edit by JugularNotch, 05:39 AM

Rebo
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby Lindvaettr » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Oh, am I supposed to introduce myself here?

I'm Lindvaettir. I'm a 24 year old Computer Science and Math student. I'll be graduating in a couple weeks here, so depending on how soon I find a job, I'll either be around in American evenings, or I'll be around all day, every day, yelling at everyone and making fun of people who are different than me.

I'm usually pretty laid back, and I don't like to yell at people. I'm like Jayman in that I can be very intense in debates, and also don't hold it personally.

Unfortunately, like everyone else here who isn't LaChaise, I don't have a sexy French accent. However, I can do an insultingly stereotypical (and bad) French accent, so there's that.

Lindvaettr
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lord of the Dance

Postby phreestyle » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:02 am

Hi. I'm phreestyle, but most call me phree. I live on the west coast of Australia, and wrangle snakes for a living...nah, not really. I actually wrangle computers, and code, and end users. I had a hand in building this site, and the experience has been one of the funnest things I've done this year.

I don't mod much - others are better at that than me - but I do read just about everything on the site.

See you on the board.

Life's a journey. Enjoy the trip.
phreestyle
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby Kate » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 am

Hey, I'm Kate, I'm 26 and live somewhere on the east coast of the United States. I know there are a million Kates in the world, but consider me your Kate. Just don't tell my husband I said that, we'll let him keep thinking I'm his Kate.

I try to be as fair as possible at all times, and I'm always ready to help in any way that I can. Seriously, don't hesitate to contact me. You'll usually find me hanging around the IRC chat, but I pop into forums too.

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby Matthew Notch » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:26 am

*Congratulatory back slaps all around*

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby OrangeEyebrows » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:06 pm

I'm OrangeEyebrows and I think I'm your mum. Yes, you specifically. I will spank you if you're naughty and give you ice-cream if you're nice. This might lead to crossed wires and some weirdly specific fetishes among TCSers somewhere down the line.

In my day job I'm an author and freelance editor (and I write for Cracked as Paige Turner), so I'm online pretty much 24/7. Feel free to PM me. If I'm awake I'm probably mooching around the boards somewhere.

A society without redemption would damn us all ~ Kate
OrangeEyebrows
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Magnifitail

Postby Typical Michael » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:18 pm

OrangeEyebrows wrote:I'm OrangeEyebrows and I think I'm your mum. Yes, you specifically. I will spank you if you're naughty and give you ice-cream if you're nice.

I...um...what? Mom?

"Typical... Michael... is a ddddddddddddddddddddashing individual!!! *BC punches self in face*" - ButtChocolate

"I'm like Batman, but instead of helping people I'm awful." - CleverDick

"In fairness, I was the one who brought up the goats." - JamesT
Typical Michael
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: ThingMaster

Next