President Trump asshole thread name change

Got a problem? We may be able to fix it for you. Talk to us dammit.

Re: President Trump asshole thread name change

Postby Marcuse » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:37 pm

Anglerphobe wrote:How about 'The doings of the Donald'

That'd still be talking about his asshole though.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby Tesseracts » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:00 am

I don’t think renaming it is a good solution. Like the SJW absurdity thread, the culture of this thread is toxic and that can’t be fixed by renaming it. The things brought up in that thread are worthy of their own individual threads, and having a mega thread pointlessly obscures discussion.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby cmsellers » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:06 am

Tesseracts wrote:I don’t think renaming it is a good solution. Like the SJW absurdity thread, the culture of this thread is toxic and that can’t be fixed by renaming it. The things brought up in that thread are worthy of their own individual threads, and having a mega thread pointlessly obscures discussion.

Not all of them and if we had a thread for every terrible thing Trump did CASS would become the Donald Trump forums.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Tesseracts » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:37 am

cmsellers wrote:
Tesseracts wrote:I don’t think renaming it is a good solution. Like the SJW absurdity thread, the culture of this thread is toxic and that can’t be fixed by renaming it. The things brought up in that thread are worthy of their own individual threads, and having a mega thread pointlessly obscures discussion.

Not all of them and if we had a thread for every terrible thing Trump did CASS would become the Donald Trump forums.

One possible solution would be the same thing we did with the SJW thread. Have a catch all thread for discussing the subject seriously (not memes, shit posts, or mockery) and locking the previous thread. However I strongly feel it would be best to get rid of the thread if we are going to do anything.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Previous