Sensationalism in CAaSS

Got a problem? We may be able to fix it for you. Talk to us dammit.

Re: Sensationalism in CAaSS

Postby Kate » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:06 am

I think this is pretty fair. This horse has been beaten into the ground; this thread should not be about Jenna, and there is no need to bring her name up again.

We are far past the point of needing to discuss the actions of any individual users to resolve this.

Please refrain from talking about Damiana again, even in the context of defending her or moving discussion away from her. However well-intentioned, I think we can all agree that discussion should not be focused on her and even talking about not talking about her is talking about her and no one wants to be the subject of that kind of scrutiny.

I guess that's 36 or 37, or alternatively 70 or 71 depending on how you count it. Let's allow the counter to die there.

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby DoglovingJim » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:49 am

In the words of Roberto Duran, no mas.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby Dr. Ambiguous » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:54 am

The way I would like to enforce the guidelines is soft moderation, talk to users about things that violate them, enforce as needed (ie: rename threads), but not sanction users for any of it. So basically what we already do, just in a greater capacity.

<@Tesseracts> your stalking skills make you the #1 counter-stalker

Not sure how to use the forum? Read the TCS Forum Guide
Dr. Ambiguous
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Random Pointless Rule Nazi

Previous