11%
Key lime
16%
Cherry
20%

Total votes : 61

Re: Easy as pie

Postby cmsellers » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:11 am

Tesseracts wrote:This thread makes me want to bake a pie for thanksgiving.

You don't already?

Tesseracts wrote:And... cookie is a pie flavor? That makes no sense.

Your face makes no sense, Tess.

But seriously, don't knock it 'till you've tried it. It's always the most popular pie at our family Thanksgivings.

Tesseracts wrote:The best pie is OBVS blueberry and you're all wrong.

Don't be absurd.
Fresh blueberries are for eating plain. Frozen blueberries are for muffins, scones, and pancakes.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby jbobsully11 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:46 pm

I find your lack of sweet potato pie disturbing. Seriously, it's been more than a page and no one's mentioned it yet? It's probably my favorite kind of pie, especially of the ones typically eaten roughly from October to the end of the year (though I also like apple and pumpkin pies).

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby mancityfooty » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:58 pm

One of my numerous exes made me a pie for thanksgiving once.

Ok, that narrows it down a little but still.

It was Granny Smith apples and it was homemade. She added sugar, but still, they tried a small slice since I was gone (getting drunk and stoned in Joplin), and no one could stand it.
"Too sour," was the complaint.

I came back and ate every damn piece. It tasted like Jolly Rancher's green apple, but with a crust.

There used to be a restaurant in KC called Tippins. The restaurant is long gone, but they still sell pies through some grocery stores.

Worth every penny.

72% Vanilla
mancityfooty
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Duke Mix a Lot

Postby skooma » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:51 am

I can think of 10 more kinds of pie without trying, none I don't like, including those cheap snack ones. Pie is awesome.

Skooma seems the type of person to chase me down and force me at gun point to receive their encomium with good graces. ~Jack Road

* I got caught in the crossfire of one of skooma's fucking frisbees ~Sister Morphine
skooma
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep
Title: The Lightning

Postby jbobsully11 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:06 pm

skooma wrote:I can think of 10 more kinds of pie without trying, none I don't like, including those cheap snack ones. Pie is awesome.

Agreed, though generally not as awesome as cake.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Previous