Pets you own

What do you do with your free time?

Pets you own

Postby sunglasses » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:06 am

What critters do you lay claim to? I have two dogs, two cats, a business of ferrets, a parrot, a ball python, and a curly haired tarantula.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Re: Pets you own

Postby MeatPuppet » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:34 am

I have a Betta fish and a Syrian hamster, which is probably as close as I can get to having a dog with my parents around. I've always wanted to have rats and snakes, though I wouldn't be crazy enough to have them both at the same time.

"It's time for the meat puppet!" -- Psycho, Borderlands 2
MeatPuppet
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Knight of Arendelle

Postby Dottoe » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:41 am

Well, I was going to adopt my sister's cat, but she's probably going to break up with the guy with the kid with the allergies. I would love a spider, lizard, mouse (I'd name him Skinner <3), or snake. I once owned a fish I brought back from the dead, but Dr. Joseph Bell died again the next day. Oh, and my first sort of pet was a slug, named Sluggy.

Living is the biggest 'screw you' you can give anyone. -Dante Shepard
Dottoe
TCS Irregular
TCS Irregular

Show rep

Postby jayman419 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:56 am

I have a cat.

And a fishtank with tetras, cory cats, a pleco, a betta, 2 kuli loaches (that i never see), snails and plants. I'm not a huge fan of it, because it's a fair bit of upkeep, but a friend was basically forced to abandon them so I inherited them.

Even after all this time, the Sun never says to the Earth "You owe me".
Look what happens with a love like that... it lights the whole sky.
~Hafiz
jayman419
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby Matthew Notch » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:29 am

I have a Great Dane named Stavro Mueller, after a character from "Mostly Harmless" by Douglas Adams.

I have a Rottweiler/Border Collie mix named Robin Merriweather Banks, Banksy for short. She is a genius.

I also have a cat named "Stevens".

I can't believe none of you have posted pictures. I mean, I haven't either, but I'm at work.

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby sunglasses » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Since Jugular Notch has requested it...I'm gonna post some pics!
rsz_427294_2724765295960_737231118_n.jpg
This is Kiba, my shiba inu
rsz_427294_2724765295960_737231118_n.jpg (3.97 KiB) Viewed 14749 times

rsz_195190_2559903174510_1655395983_o.jpg
Toby
rsz_195190_2559903174510_1655395983_o.jpg (33.71 KiB) Viewed 14749 times

rsz_38615_1158066449468_8188106_n.jpg
Tiamat
rsz_38615_1158066449468_8188106_n.jpg (14.42 KiB) Viewed 14749 times

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby sunglasses » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:22 pm

I ran out of space, so here's more! To prevent nightmares, I did not post any pics of Spidey. Additionally I could not find any good pics of the ferrets.

Attachments
TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby sunglasses » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 pm

JugularNotch wrote:I have a Great Dane named Stavro Mueller, after a character from "Mostly Harmless" by Douglas Adams.

I have a Rottweiler/Border Collie mix named Robin Merriweather Banks, Banksy for short. She is a genius.

I also have a cat named "Stevens".

I can't believe none of you have posted pictures. I mean, I haven't either, but I'm at work.

Stevens seems a little...bitey but quite handsome.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:39 pm

I have a rock. Good grief!

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 美国的白痴

Postby Lindvaettr » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:32 am

I have a singular cat, which is good because he gets up to enough for two or three normal cats.

Lindvaettr
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lord of the Dance

Postby Glassjaw Girl » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 am

Five dogs, a house cat we don't let out of the house, a Siberian hamster, and these five stray cats who live outside and which we feed twice a day. One of them gave birth last month to two kittens, and yesterday the dogs got to one kitten and basically mauled it to death. I took the other kitten and it's in my room now, playing with some old pants, and thank God a friend of mine will adopt it and he'll pick it up later.

At some time or another we also had a little fox, a barn owl, this gorgeous multi-colored parrot or macaw thing, some bunnies, a guinea pig.. Yeah, we're all animal lovers in the family.

Glassjaw Girl
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Communications Commander

Postby Ganymede314 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:28 pm

This is a picture of my little Westie. Her name's Poppy and she has a sore paw and she is not happy about wearing the lampshade thing, I can tell you!

Attachments
"The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be. Our feeblest contemplations of the Cosmos stir us -- there is a tingling in the spine, a catch in the voice, a faint sensation, as if a distant memory, of falling from a height. We know we are approaching the greatest of mysteries."
-Carl Sagan
Ganymede314
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Space Face

Postby sunglasses » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Gany, she's super cute! My Shiba had to wear the Elizabethan collar once and he kept walking into walls with it on. It was kinda funny. He didn't like it either.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby Ganymede314 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Haha, I know, sunglasses, they are so funny wearing these things! I feel awful for laughing but everytime she goes to have a drink from her bowl she ends up pushing it away with the damn lampshade, poor thing is so confused! I have it wedged in the corner for her now, but she's sick of it already!

Also, oooooh you have ferrets, sunny, that is so cool, I love those little fellas! I'd love to adopt one eventually, what are they like to look after?

"The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be. Our feeblest contemplations of the Cosmos stir us -- there is a tingling in the spine, a catch in the voice, a faint sensation, as if a distant memory, of falling from a height. We know we are approaching the greatest of mysteries."
-Carl Sagan
Ganymede314
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Space Face

Postby reallifegirl » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

I have a thirteen year-old Yorkshire terrier who I adore. For maximum cuteness, here's a picture of her in her Halloween outfit.

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Next