Men's cologne collector

What do you do with your free time?

Re: Men's cologne collector

Postby DoglovingJim » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:41 pm

I think there is a question that everyone here is wondering but too afraid to ask. Does Sex Panther by Odeon really work 60% of the time, every time?

Spoiler: show
Also thank you for sharing your interest with us, it will be interesting to hear your own experience with cologne as you have sampled over 500 different colognes. What is your preference? Your favorite? How often do you try them? Which is generally the most pleasant for the ladies whom a cologne wearing man no doubt would be hoping to attract with such exotic scents?

As for my own experience I apologize since I have very little, considering I personally never worn cologne.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby cmsellers » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:45 pm

I used to collect Cologne's men, which is why there's a warrant out for me in Germany.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby iMURDAu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:30 pm

I always liked sweet smelling stuff like CK One and Very Sexy for Men.

I don't use anything currently though.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby DoglovingJim » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:40 am

Billybobjoepants wrote:Guys, I have more than 500 in my collection and I stop the count. To replace my collection hobby I start a blog. You can check my article about [link removed]

Maybe I will check it out, perhaps you should write an article here too since we are always wanting more writers.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby cmsellers » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:06 pm

DoglovingJim wrote:Maybe I will check it out, perhaps you should write an article here too since we are always wanting more writers.

Good idea, if the OP hadn't been a spambot.

Credit where credit's due: posting without a link to get past moderation and then editing in a link later is more sophisticated behavior than what we usually see.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby CarrieVS » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:19 pm

I was within an ace of reporting the original post as spam. But I thought, you know it could be a person who's just got odd hobbies. I have odd hobbies, and I talk about them online.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama