Controlled Madness

A place to hang your fingerpaints, blue ribbons and the things you've created.

Controlled Madness

Postby Piter Lauchy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:38 pm

This would've been my submission to the writing contest if I had submitted anything. I didn't put as much effort in as I would've for the contest, but I liked the idea and wanted to do at least something with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Final draft of the update to the President regarding subject group TCS in project Controlled Madness. To be sent out ASAP!!!]

President Sch-Longue,
here's the project update for Controlled Madness subject group TCS. As per your request to "include all relevant previous data because even the most intelligent being in the universe can't remember fucking everything" it'll be as detailed as necessary.
TCS continues to impress us. They refuse to submit to the chaos we've simulated for them. Even now, when all other groups have long failed, TCS remains sane. Despite our best efforts, we can't pinpoint the exact characteristics that make them immune, but we suspect that this particular group possesses the correct amount of intelligence, humor and the evasive general good-naturedness in the correct relation to each other to make this work.
They handled Operation Drumpf (there seems to have been a mistranslation somewhere, by the way, since they know him as Trump) as elegantly as we could've hoped. There was some despair here and there, but nothing major.
I cannot stress enough how impressive this all is. Our second best project group TCT finally crumbled during Operation Alt-Right, and they were the only other contenders for a long time.
TCS just can't be fazed. They are truly a remarkable collection of striking individuals. Just to give you an example: One user is often referred to as a robot, which is a notable compliment considering how, well, human humans are. They all possess some outstanding traits.

Dhique and I are of the opinion that they should be made aware and welcomed to the Universal Overlords, but Boorls insists that we launch one last Operation first. You know Boorls. He's a dick.
I'm sure they'll pass this with flying colors as well, although we have to be cautious not to make them aware in-process. I'm sure you remember the disaster when Peanhiz leaked all that sensitive info to select subjects just to see what would happen.
Thankfully, Boorls managed to alter the memory of the one that calls herself Tesseracts to make her think TCS stood for The Comment Section. We just rolled with it. A hub's a hub, no matter the name.
Boorls did some real wizardy with cmsellers. He knew everything! Boorls managed to get everything out except Controlled Madness. I don't know how he got from there to cmsellers, but it seems to have worked out with minimal damage.

All in all, we're on the best way to welcome the first humans to the UO. With your permission, we'll initiate Operation WW3 and see where it goes from there. Dhique and I are confident in your notion that humans are capable of being aware, and I'm certain Boorls will come around as well.

With utmost respect,
Khlamn

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one