More Digital Stuff

A place to hang your fingerpaints, blue ribbons and the things you've created.

More Digital Stuff

Postby clownpiece » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:03 am

also known as "not all orcs this time" and "one of them has boobies"

Sorted by oldest --> newest, just a small portion of what I've been doing.
Spoiler: show
The promised tiddy picture. I still like it but it isn't aging as gracefully as I'd like it to lol

Some Pokemon stuff.

Some more Pokemon stuff.

The beginning of a series of semi-anthro (i guess) characters. She doesn't have a name, just a design that I quickly scribbled out and then decided to trace. I like it but boy looking on it now OOF that neck

Fun fact: this started out as a boy but then somehow it turned into a very curvy bunny girl. Curvy girls are more fun to draw anyway.

The Orcs Are Back In Town and this one needs a fucking nap

This is also the start of me doing lineart differently! Instead of black outlines all the time... what about colored ones!?!??!?! It's so much more work but man is it worth it I think.

Another bunny girl, just as curvy but has extra points in the Round Belly category

The latest piece. I got so tired of trying to fit the cat lady in and said "aww fuck it" and just did... that (It was originally only the beetle guy and the bird man, but there was a lot of space left so I added a third) The guy in the middle not only has the best hands I've ever drawn, but the best muscles, hair and expression. Too bad he can't buy pants that fit. I don't know why I drew his pants like that, but it was definitely on purpose. Hope he's wearing underwear.

clownpiece
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep
Title: fwip