MVNO Help

Discussion, in general

MVNO Help

Postby skooma » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:59 am

Moved from rant thread, in case someone knows stuff. My mvno went out of business and got us good deals to move to new ones. I picked wrong and have $50 used out of $90 credit in slightly over 7 days. They charge for "talk time" on wifi. I'm a tech idiot and the customer service was good, now I'll take just getting activated with someone reliable.

Consumer Cellular is one of two sharing Editor's Choice at PC Mag, but has minutes caps, I just want unlimited. They share with Republic Wireless, which someone here recommended once, and which finally takes my snazzy (and very smart so far) splurge on the 3rd gen Moto G, but you can't bring your own phone.

I'm pretty phone reliant, but use mostly wifi. I'm leaning toward Ultra, but my reasons are kind of vague, and the reviews daunting and suspicious. Anyone know about something that might work, or about Ultra? Assuming shipping time I should order tomorrow or right now.

Skooma seems the type of person to chase me down and force me at gun point to receive their encomium with good graces. ~Jack Road

* I got caught in the crossfire of one of skooma's fucking frisbees ~Sister Morphine
skooma
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep
Title: The Lightning