Tis the season to....do..nate, ugh

Discussion, in general

Tis the season to....do..nate, ugh

Postby Cobra-D » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:39 am

The title sounded better in my head. Anyways, hey people! As many of you don't know I work at a hospice facility in the pediatric wing as a Activity Aide(this just means I get to interact and play with kids all day for money), it's not as depressing as it sounds I somewhat swear. About this time a year my department tries to reach out to many corporations and individuals for donations to the patients seeing how the department doesn't get a big enough budget(The VP does need to feed her horses after all) , so that's what i'm pretty much doing now. I was going to do this last year but I forgot and thought it would be weird to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet for stuff......still thinking that by the way.

While we have a age group of newborns to 18 year olds, we mostly have err active kids between the ages of one and 8 so any toys in that age group is must appreciated but really we'll accept most anything. Actually that reminds me we do have an alert 15 year old girl who's into make up and one direction i think? Or 5 seconds of Summer? I don't know i'm not 15, or a girl! The make up though she would enjoy.

SO if you would like to donate anything from toys, to books(we could use some of those for the teens), to gift cards message me and i'll get you the info on where to send it. In return I'll post a card the children will begrudgingly be force to do.

Also side note, wile you're free to donate stuff with small parts and stuff animals, they'll most likely be sold off seeing how small parts are choking hazard and stuff animals are bacteria sponges .

The truth is like poetry, everyone fucking hates poetry.
Cobra-D
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: The Witty Flirt