SandTea
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 3rdAeolus

Re: Things that are things.

Postby AboveGL » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:44 pm

Huh.

It IS gender dysphoria. Transitioning to female is definitely right for me and the only way I can live an authentic and fulfilling life.

I've never been more sure of anything, let alone this.

AboveGL
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:35 pm

AboveGL wrote:Huh.

It IS gender dysphoria. Transitioning to female is definitely right for me and the only way I can live an authentic and fulfilling life.

I'm really starting to get the feeling that the T in TCS is for transgendered, we certainly have a lot. The C would be for cis as Jim is still alive, and the S would stand for...

Anyway I digress as none of that matters, congratulations on looking deep within yourself to find out what you feel needs to be done so that you may live a life as fulfilling as possible. Good work, self reflection is always important. May your journey now be a more comfortable one.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby Krashlia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:36 am

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Grimstone » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:18 am

A while back I uploaded this on youtube and it seems to have become pretty popular(got a bunch of views, others started uploading it, one tweet I saw got over 3m views). I originally saw it in a compilation video and couldn't find the source so I edited it out and uploaded so I could share the clip with others(turns out it's fake though and the source is now in the description).

phpBB [video]

"The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart."
Grimstone
TCS Guerilla

Show rep
Title: Creature of the Night

Postby jbobsully11 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:34 pm

MAD Magazine’s latest issue had a parody of The Gashlycrumb Tinies called The Ghastlygun Tinies about school shootings, and it’s kind of horribly depressing.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby IamNotCreepy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:58 am

So today we went to a birthday for one of my daughter's classmates. It was at this place called "Pump It Up" which has indoor bounce houses and inflatable obstacle courses and things.

The kids were all playing when suddenly the lights flickered and everything went pitch black. The kids (who were mostly 3 or 4) were understandably frightened at not being able to see. Everyone pulled out their cell phones and started looking for their kids. I quickly located my daughter, who was next to my wife and acting pretty nonchalant about the whole thing.

Then it started to dawn on us: no power meant no fans. No fans meant all of the bounce houses started collapsing, with the kids inside.

The one next to me had a flat main area, and then further back had a little tunnel where you could climb up and then slide down. There were two kids still inside: one little boy on the flat main area and a girl who had climbed up near the top of the tunnel, and they were both freaking out and crying.

Without thinking I dove through the entrance, one handing holding my cell phone as a flashlight. I quickly pulled the boy back to the entrance and towards others who were standing outside the bounce house. Then I made my way towards the little girl. The whole structure was sinking, and the tunnel was collapsing around her.

I climbed up as much as I dared without making the tunnel collapse further and I called out to her. She was too scared to move and was freaking out. I reached my free hand out to her and reassured her, and she grabbed it. I pulled her towards me and carried her to her mother, who had climbed in behind me by this point.

Fortunately, everyone was okay. The kids were understandably shaken, but they bounced back pretty quickly. We went into another room and had pizza and birthday cake. It took about an hour for the power to come back on. Apparently, a transformer blew and the whole block had lost power.

It was definitely a birthday party we'll never forget.

IamNotCreepy
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Chasing after the Wind

Postby iMURDAu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:57 pm

DoglovingJim wrote:
AboveGL wrote:Huh.

I'm really starting to get the feeling that the T in TCS is for transgendered, we certainly have a lot. The C would be for cis as Jim is still alive, and the S would stand for...

Anyway I digress as none of that matters, congratulations on looking deep within yourself to find out what you feel needs to be done so that you may live a life as fulfilling as possible. Good work, self reflection is always important. May your journey now be a more comfortable one.

Google's auto populate came up with S is for "silence" and then "snake" was next. I say it should stand for Spider-Man or Skywalker.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby cmsellers » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:30 pm

iMURDAu wrote:Google's auto populate came up with S is for "silence" and then "snake" was next. I say it should stand for Spider-Man or Skywalker.

Clearly the "s" is for "Silence of the Lambs," then.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby cmsellers » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:22 am

I have realized that I like guavas. Hindering my enjoyment was two errors I used to make in eating them as a dumbass gringo.

Until a week ago, I thought that they had to be peeled.

About two weeks ago, I realized that I'd been trying to eat them while still unripe.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby JamishT » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:40 am

I came home and was putting my lunch container thing in the sink when I saw a small black cord of some sort in one of the basins. But then it started moving!

I got it into a cup and took him outside, because it's time to face the real world!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Anglerphobe » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:57 pm

The wind blew a bin at me and I stopped it with a straight kick like a villain charging Chuck Norris in the eighties.

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

Postby jbobsully11 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:18 pm

I accidentally hit a button on my TV remote a few minutes ago, and now my Amazon Fire stick won’t turn on. I tried unplugging everything and plugging it all back in, but no luck so far.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby Krashlia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:26 pm

JamishT wrote:I came home and was putting my lunch container thing in the sink when I saw a small black cord of some sort in one of the basins. But then it started moving!

Spoiler: show

I got it into a cup and took him outside, because it's time to face the real world!

That a snake?

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:21 am

Yep, it was a leel snek!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,