TCS All-Nighters Club

Discussion, in general

Re: TCS All-Nighters Club

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:26 am

1:23 am and waiting on my fiancée while she gets a CAT scan done at the emergency room. I'm nitpicking at how dirty the room that they admitted her into is.

Oh, and trying to post here from an iPhone is utter shit. Left my personal phone at home and the keyboard on this phone sucks ass.

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby Matt the Czar » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:09 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Operation Prepare Your Anus is considered to have been the most thoughtfully planned and masterfully executed humanitarian intervention in American history."-DTanza, alternatehistory.com

Now as a very moral person, I would never sell a pot brownie to a toddler.
I.. I would just GIVE it to them.- CMSellers.
Matt the Czar
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby octoberpumpkin » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:58 am

Need to get back on school schedule, 2 am, going to try to pull an all-nighter with minimal napping tomorrow. I have a bit over a week to try and make this work

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Pinkasaurus Rex

Postby jbobsully11 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:53 am

So it's a quarter to five and I just got finished helping my sister get buckets and shop-vacs full of water out of the entrance to her apartment in the basement. She set up a dehumidifier to get the last of it, but seriously. what the fuck? We live on top of a hill, and also it stopped raining hours ago.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby jbobsully11 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:02 pm

"So, Brain, what are we going to do tonight?"
"I don't know. We've been sleeping somewhat normally for a while; let's try not doing that for a change."
*lies awake thinking about a million things*

Fuck you, Brain.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby Bert » Thu May 12, 2016 2:25 pm

*gets notification on watch*

my watch wrote:You caught some killer zzz's! You slept for 5H 1M which is 32% abover your average. Keep it up.

:?

"Condoms are a sign of a bad relationship." -Kate

"We have been here a while. We are not clean people." -Typical Michael
Bert
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Show rep

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Thu May 12, 2016 7:10 pm

jbobsully11 wrote:"So, Brain, what are we going to do tonight?"
"I don't know. We've been sleeping somewhat normally for a while; let's try not doing that for a change."
*lies awake thinking about a million things*

Fuck you, Brain.

"They're JBob, they're JBob and his Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Braaaaaiiiinnnnn!"

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby pikajew » Fri May 13, 2016 11:24 am

It's 3 am and unlike that pop song that's been following me around, I'm NOT drunk texting anyone. I am currently baking everything in my kitchen.

pikajew
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Darth

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:29 am

BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:15 am

Thanks to a combination of being dehydrated from sitting outside in 90 degree heat and no shade for several hours today (my fiancee's nephew graduated high school) and improperly prepared brunch items afterwards, my night/morning has been this (literally):

Sucking down water and Pedialyte and trying not to think of food at all. Ugh.

BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:28 am

I have a job interview in the morning (in about 8.5 hours), and I had hoped to get a decent amount of sleep, but my brain is like "lol nope" yet again. If I fall asleep right now, I may get about five hours... *keeps counting like that for the rest of the night*

jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby SilverMaple » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:57 am

It's just about 4 AM and I'm still up with like 20 browser tabs' worth of journal articles, genetic databases, Wikipedia pages, and Queen songs (in an attempt to use the power of Freddie Mercury to keep myself from falling asleep). I've been working on this project basically nonstop since Saturday night, and holy crap is it rough, but I guess that's what I get for not doing it earlier.

Anyways, I'm taking a 5 minute break to write this post, and then back to it. I'm almost done, aside from recording myself droning on about all of this stuff for half an hour. Thank goodness there's no school tomorrow. But still. Fuuuuuuuck.

Bert wrote:The best part of my job is fistfighting an 8 year old every day.

//Friend come and go, like the wave in the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on our face.\\
SilverMaple
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Nerd of a Feather

Postby jbobsully11 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:15 am

There was a recall issued for the airbags in my sister's car, and I'm supposed to take it to a dealership in the morning to get it fixed (I have to be there by 8:30). So of course I'm wide awake at 2 AM. Her husband's car is basically falling apart, so he's looking for another one.

jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:49 pm

I woke up suddenly after so few hours of sleep. Wondering when this would stop and i can then get a proper 8 or seven hours.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Typical Michael » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Not having to "go" to work until 4pm, And Rocket League, have screwed up my sleep pattern worse than it already was. I think most people who want to see the sunrise wake up for it. I'm already there.

"Typical... Michael... is a ddddddddddddddddddddashing individual!!! *BC punches self in face*" - ButtChocolate

"I'm like Batman, but instead of helping people I'm awful." - CleverDick

"In fairness, I was the one who brought up the goats." - JamesT
Typical Michael
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: ThingMaster

PreviousNext