Checking In /Still Alive

Discussion, in general

Re: Checking In /Still Alive

Postby Tablo » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:53 pm

JamishT wrote:
Tablo wrote:Checkin in, thought of this place for the second time in months, first was during october last year. I had looked around the forum; seemed to had died . Before that october check up lord knows when was my last visit; maybe 2016. Dug a bit today and found this thread. I'm Still alive at least.

I've wondered what you were up to over the past who knows how long, if that means anything

Hello man, I definitely do remember you <3. Strange to think looking back that my absense was noticed but this was always a pretty intimate community.Ironically seemed to have squandered the last few years of the online tutelege and shitposting mentality I got from cracked/here on twitter.Turned 22 earlier this year so likely very far from the same person I was when i was active.Can't remember if i had ever revealed my age at the time but i was perhaps the youngest member.A full rundown of what i've been up since i left could prolly be surmissed by getting my ass whooped by life and the education system lmaoo, getting back on the up and then hitting the slight covid inertia ( a common feeling im sure). Im more than happy to reconnect with anyone here in any new and meaningful ways, ie you can dm for my other socials. I also joined the discord(dynamitetobi), a fitting place since i was active a fair bit in the IRC of yore.

Feel i've deffo lost too many braincells to be active on forums since i was a kid so a full return might not be in the works.

OrangeEyebrows wrote:Tablo, the resident shrink
Will cure all your ills in a blink
(If you're weird or you're lazy:
If actually crazy
You're better off turning to drink)

My therapy thread
Nothing to see here keep moving ,you signature looking looker.
Tablo
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Table,Therapist and ladies man

Postby Tablo » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:59 pm

Looking through my history damn 2014 even and I had even foreseen it. Funny the site UI has changed little since then.

If actually crazy

My therapy thread
Tablo
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:06 pm

Tablo wrote:Feel i've deffo lost too many braincells to be active on forums since i was a kid so a full return might not be in the works.

If you haven't noticed, the forums aren't very active anymore in general, so IDK if it could handle a full Tablo return! Also, now that you're back, where is La Chaise to finish out the furniture set?

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Tablo » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:25 am

JamishT wrote:
Tablo wrote:Feel i've deffo lost too many braincells to be active on forums since i was a kid so a full return might not be in the works.

If you haven't noticed, the forums aren't very active anymore in general, so IDK if it could handle a full Tablo return! Also, now that you're back, where is La Chaise to finish out the furniture set?

I understand this is the virtual equivalent of a ghost town,just a few spectres lurking around on a screen

If actually crazy

My therapy thread
Tablo
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby Pedgerow » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:25 pm

JamishT wrote:If you haven't noticed, the forums aren't very active anymore in general, so IDK if it could handle a full Tablo return! Also, now that you're back, where is La Chaise to finish out the furniture set?

I don't know who Tablo is, but I say do it, whoever you are! Forums in general are on their way out from what I've heard, but they're still excellent and I encourage everyone to use them. Social media just shows you people you know already, and anywhere that's totally anonymous tends to contain at least one terrorist that you have to be wary of, so clearly forums are the way to go.

Pedgerow
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: PWOT refugee

Postby cmsellers » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Pedgerow wrote:Social media just shows you people you know already, and anywhere that's totally anonymous tends to contain at least one terrorist that you have to be wary of, so clearly forums are the way to go.

Bold of you to assume TCS doesn't contain any terrorists!

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby cmsellers » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:21 am

So a little after this I badly injured my hands from excessive typing with bad posture, which meant I was trying to reduce typing stuff. Now I'm doing voice to text and don't really love the idea of committing voice to text stuff to a permanent forum like this unless I edit first, so I haven't really been posting. Still around on Discord but I probably won't be back here much until my hands improve.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby Pedgerow » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:04 pm

When will that be??? Can we get you new hands?

Pedgerow
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: PWOT refugee

Postby cmsellers » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:23 pm

Pedgerow wrote:When will that be??? Can we get you new hands?

If I could take off enough time from work to recover from hand surgery, I could take off enough time from work to just let my hands recover.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:06 pm

Bu, bu, bu, bu, but you could get robot hands!

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Nullbert » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:37 pm

So, I've had COVID for the last week (on the mend now, yay), and a funny thought occurred to me: "Hey remember that forum you used to go on that spun off from the Cracked comment section, wonder what's up with that?"

And, so, I decided to have a look around here for the first time in a long time. And I found this thread, so I thought I'd leave a little message here in case anyone else crosses my digital footprints. It's like leaving your initials carved in a tree in the woods or something - you can't be sure someone will see, but maybe.

We had some good times here back in the days. The Hate Weeks, the Great Meme Off, the various bad puns...

I remember thinking everyone else was so funny here. I look around here now, and most of the old posters haven't posted in years. Maybe someday, some of them will remember this place.

Well, if any of you read this, I'm wishing you all the best for your present and future. We had a few good years making this place a pleasant refuge amid the general chaos of the internet, even if we were just throwing dick jokes around and spouting nonsense.

-Nullbert (The Dancing Stickman Guy)

Nullbert
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: British Bastard

Previous