Shit Said in IRC

Discussion, in general

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby 52xMax » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:23 am

IMG_20180617_011815.png
IMG_20180617_011815.png (23.45 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
  • 4

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
User avatar
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: In all the wrong places.
Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby cmsellers » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:01 am

avi - Today at 3:40 PM
I think there was one group picture for which I had to sit in front
or maybe it was kneeling? whatever it was it was super uncomfortable
being confined to the back isn't punishment. It's a privilege

Doxygen - Today at 3:41 PM
It was because they wanted your head do line up with everyone else's

avi - Today at 3:44 PM
I don't think it worked(edited)

Doxygen - Today at 3:44 PM
Yeah, try not wearing a horned Viking helm next time

avi - Today at 3:46 PM
try not taking pictures of me while I'm doing a wagnerian opera then

Doxygen - Today at 3:46 PM
What kind of stalker do you think I am?!

avi - Today at 3:47 PM
clearly an ineffective one

Doxygen - Today at 3:48 PM
Not my fault the garbage people arrived before I could
  • 6

User avatar
cmsellers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 8407
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Location: Three miles from the bat bridge
Show rep
Title: The Bad Bart of Ruddigore

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby cmsellers » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:05 pm

Weirdox - Today at 3:02 PM
Turns out that if you freeze water in a [shape] container, you get [shape] ice

Strant - Today at 3:03 PM
so cool

Weirdox - Today at 3:03 PM
Literally

avi - Today at 3:03 PM
that's not true, I froze my water in a colander container and it didn't come out colander shaped at all
  • 7

User avatar
cmsellers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 8407
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Location: Three miles from the bat bridge
Show rep
Title: The Bad Bart of Ruddigore

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby cmsellers » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:14 am

Strant - Today at 8:41 PM
One of those things
Most likely neither
Most likely I'll disappoint myself

Dr. Ambiguous - Today at 10:02 PM
At least then you and your mother will have something in common.
  • 6

User avatar
cmsellers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 8407
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Location: Three miles from the bat bridge
Show rep
Title: The Bad Bart of Ruddigore

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby Tesseracts » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Marcuse - Today at 7:28 AM
So heres a thing thats been bothering me
How does one even pronounce XXXtentacion?
  • 5

User avatar
Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother
 
Posts: 9601
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 am
Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby Piter Lauchy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:20 pm

I'm going to toot my own horn here because I think this excellent pun went underappreciated in chat.

SmartSelect_20180726-141504_Discord.jpg
SmartSelect_20180726-141504_Discord.jpg (458.08 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
  • 8

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
User avatar
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:33 am
Location: Bier und Wurst
Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby 52xMax » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:04 pm

IMG_20180729_150230.png
IMG_20180729_150230.png (73.96 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
  • 9

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
User avatar
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: In all the wrong places.
Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby cmsellers » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 am

Tesseracts Today at 9:39 PM
one of my uncles went on a strict diet to recover from pre-diabetes
his wife and kids are fat
they told him he needs to eat more

52XMax Today at 9:40 PM
I guess they haven't heard about the bucket of crabs
Or likely, they ate it
  • 7

User avatar
cmsellers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 8407
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Location: Three miles from the bat bridge
Show rep
Title: The Bad Bart of Ruddigore

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby cmsellers » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm

cmsellersToday at 2:39 PM
Oh, I found the CNN article CIA screenshotted.
It is about as bad as you would expect.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/13/politics ... index.html
    CNN
    Trump has no black senior White House staff
    None of President Donald Trump's senior White House officials are black.

TessToday at 2:40 PM
They can solve this problem by painting some of them black
  • 2

User avatar
cmsellers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 8407
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Location: Three miles from the bat bridge
Show rep
Title: The Bad Bart of Ruddigore

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby cmsellers » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:17 am

Context is talking about Ridley's dating life, but you have to go back for pages of banter to establish that.

Ridley
It's not about novelty
it's about exploring

avi
It's like exploring a desert
each square foot is the same as the last and you don't have any reason to spend time in one

Ridley
dude sometimes you'll find a really cool scorpion

avi
yeah and that's when you get stung

Ridley
not if you just admire it and then leave it alone
wait I think this analogy is falling apart
  • 5

User avatar
cmsellers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 8407
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Location: Three miles from the bat bridge
Show rep
Title: The Bad Bart of Ruddigore

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby cmsellers » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Pupper
Image

avi
dude's supposed to be a 33-year-old virgin. what would you expect
  • 4

User avatar
cmsellers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 8407
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Location: Three miles from the bat bridge
Show rep
Title: The Bad Bart of Ruddigore

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby cmsellers » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:06 pm

happy never forget day.png
happy never forget day.png (91.75 KiB) Viewed 697 times
  • 6

User avatar
cmsellers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 8407
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Location: Three miles from the bat bridge
Show rep
Title: The Bad Bart of Ruddigore

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby CommanderRidley » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:14 pm

delebted because drama
  • 0

CommanderRidley
Commenter
Commenter
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:48 pm
Show rep
Title: Commander

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby DoglovingJim » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:34 am

CommanderRidley wrote:delebted because drama

Aww whatttt, show us.

At least put a spoiler tag or something.
  • 0

Image

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
User avatar
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:07 am
Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Re: Shit Said in IRC

Postby cmsellers » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:09 pm

On the Kavanaugh hearings:

52XMax
Wait. There's someone whose surname is Judge involved in this?

avi
yes
Mark Judge

Marcuse
XD
it's like someone wrote this
  • 4

User avatar
cmsellers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 8407
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Location: Three miles from the bat bridge
Show rep
Title: The Bad Bart of Ruddigore

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests