Pics, or you didn't happen

Discussion, in general

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:40 am

Boom!
Spoiler: show
Image
  • 5

"Schmibby Dibby Kabibby"- Alex Hirsch

"When in doubt, meow it out!"- Bex Taylor-Klaus
User avatar
Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer
 
Posts: 12169
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: Fair Oaks, CA
Show rep
Title: Queen of the Cerignola Olives

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:12 am

My Amberprice obsession might just be reaching unhealthy levels lol.
Spoiler: show
Image
  • 5

"Schmibby Dibby Kabibby"- Alex Hirsch

"When in doubt, meow it out!"- Bex Taylor-Klaus
User avatar
Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer
 
Posts: 12169
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: Fair Oaks, CA
Show rep
Title: Queen of the Cerignola Olives

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby Paradox » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:05 pm

1524952993150.jpeg
Yeah I'm grabbing her butt
1524952993150.jpeg (184.75 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
  • 12

[Signature removed for nonpayment.]

The artist once again known as Dox.
User avatar
Paradox
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead
 
Posts: 2243
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 6:56 pm
Location: Dunbar, WV
Show rep
Title: True Neutral

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby Piter Lauchy » Mon May 07, 2018 2:43 am

Paradox wrote:
1524952993150.jpeg

So how does one get in on those parties? Asking for a friend.
  • 6

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
User avatar
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster
 
Posts: 1069
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:33 am
Location: Bier und Wurst
Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby Australia » Mon May 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Piter Lauchy wrote:
Paradox wrote:
1524952993150.jpeg

So how does one get in on those parties? Asking for a friend.

Dude, I told you to be subtle.
  • 8

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Halfheaditary
User avatar
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead
 
Posts: 4170
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Take a wild guess
Show rep
Title: Char-lie Graham

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby DoglovingJim » Mon May 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Paradox wrote:
1524952993150.jpeg

Wow, well you young ladies certainly seem pretty happy so I'm glad you had fun. I'm certainly going to need context to understand what's going on though, is it just a casual sleepover party? A stag night for women (is that lady in the white robe getting married)? Something else? Using my powers of deduction I'd wager that you were celebrating a stag night for that young lady in the middle, in which case be sure to give my congratulations.

Just be like, "random dog lover from the internet congratulates the bride".
  • 2

Image

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
User avatar
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 2783
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:07 am
Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby Paradox » Mon May 07, 2018 4:58 pm

That's a bridal shower and we're all bridesmaids. The photographer told us to grab her ass and we did.

a880ce0c-6035-4a2d-af4c-3918aac4dead.jpg
a880ce0c-6035-4a2d-af4c-3918aac4dead.jpg (185.13 KiB) Viewed 1331 times


1f18a96b-b100-4c57-9aa2-d920e9218346.jpg
1f18a96b-b100-4c57-9aa2-d920e9218346.jpg (831.39 KiB) Viewed 1331 times


573c1fbd-08a1-44d8-b2e9-2b5f53a90a1c.jpg
573c1fbd-08a1-44d8-b2e9-2b5f53a90a1c.jpg (219.6 KiB) Viewed 1331 times


ba97dcf2-be1d-493c-be64-3b5dfe7f7112.jpg
ba97dcf2-be1d-493c-be64-3b5dfe7f7112.jpg (251.12 KiB) Viewed 1331 times
  • 15

[Signature removed for nonpayment.]

The artist once again known as Dox.
User avatar
Paradox
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead
 
Posts: 2243
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 6:56 pm
Location: Dunbar, WV
Show rep
Title: True Neutral

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby DoglovingJim » Tue May 08, 2018 10:31 am

Paradox wrote:That's a bridal shower and we're all bridesmaids. The photographer told us to grab her ass and we did.

a880ce0c-6035-4a2d-af4c-3918aac4dead.jpg


1f18a96b-b100-4c57-9aa2-d920e9218346.jpg


573c1fbd-08a1-44d8-b2e9-2b5f53a90a1c.jpg


ba97dcf2-be1d-493c-be64-3b5dfe7f7112.jpg

So pretty much a hens night then right? Hazah! I am the greatest detective. I'm not much of a superstitious person but the fact that first attachment of yours ends with "dead" though is a creepy omen. Going to have to keep a close eye on everyone in that picture, especially Louis Theroux in the background there.

EDIT:
Interesting, I just realised that I have never in my whole life been invited to someones wedding.
  • 4

Image

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
User avatar
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 2783
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:07 am
Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby Piter Lauchy » Tue May 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Today is one of those rare days where I don't feel like the ugliest motherfucker to ever wander this earth, so I took a few pics.

Spoiler: show
Image
Image


I wish sunglasses were appropriate in every setting ever.
  • 10

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
User avatar
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster
 
Posts: 1069
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:33 am
Location: Bier und Wurst
Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby NathanLoiselle » Tue May 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Wait...

Sunglasses AREN'T appropriate in every instance?

Wow, that's just heavy.
  • 1

User avatar
NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:49 am
Location: You'll Never Know!
Show rep

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby thedogknows » Wed May 09, 2018 2:12 am

Because my life is a never ending quest for external validation in the form of green thumbs, here are some new pictures of me:

Spoiler: show
selfiev2.jpg
selfiev2.jpg (278.09 KiB) Viewed 1251 times

selfie v 2.0 feat. new haircut



album_photo.JPG
album_photo.JPG (142.5 KiB) Viewed 1251 times

gatefold material feat. friend (its more artistic if I'm lazy and don't rotate it)



guitar.jpg
guitar.jpg (122.46 KiB) Viewed 1251 times

falsely giving the impression I can play the guitar in any capacity



dapper.jpg
dapper.jpg (347.26 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
looking dapper af feat. father
  • 14

thedogknows
Commenter
Commenter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:47 pm
Show rep

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby iMURDAu » Wed May 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Paradox wrote:That's a bridal shower and we're all bridesmaids. The photographer told us to grab her ass and we did.


And if the photographer told you to jump off a cliff would you have done it? I wonder if these people understand the power they wield. Look this way, move your arm like that, grab boo-tay, you blinked we have to do it again.
  • 4

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
User avatar
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper
 
Posts: 6320
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 am
Location: Route 11 by Scoopalicious
Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby DoglovingJim » Thu May 10, 2018 1:59 am

thedogknows wrote:Because my life is a never ending quest for external validation in the form of green thumbs, here are some new pictures of me:

Spoiler: show
selfiev2.jpg

selfie v 2.0 feat. new haircut



album_photo.JPG

gatefold material feat. friend (its more artistic if I'm lazy and don't rotate it)



guitar.jpg

falsely giving the impression I can play the guitar in any capacity



dapper.jpg
looking dapper af feat. father

Wait... So you weren't actually a dog? "thedogknows", where is this dog you speak of that knows things!!!
  • 4

Image

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
User avatar
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 2783
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:07 am
Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby IamNotCreepy » Sun May 27, 2018 7:21 pm

I made a nice photo collage and figured I would share it with you all.

Gain.jpg
Gain.jpg (557.36 KiB) Viewed 1031 times
  • 8

User avatar
IamNotCreepy
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:00 am
Location: Inside the "Cone of Uncertainty"
Show rep
Title: The Yeast of Thought and Mind

Re: Pics, or you didn't happen

Postby NathanLoiselle » Sun May 27, 2018 7:59 pm

Why aren't you in the first two photos?
  • 3

User avatar
NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:49 am
Location: You'll Never Know!
Show rep

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests