Hexaco personality test: OCEAN with honesty-humility

Discussion, in general

Re: Hexaco personality test: OCEAN with honesty-humility

Postby Fun With Mr. Fudge » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:49 am

Apparently I'm a rather disorganized perfectionist, which sounds self-defeating. But it's not all bad. I'm either honest and sincere or a massive liar.

Spoiler: show
Hex1.png
Hex1.png (14.87 KiB) Viewed 1587 times

Hex2.png
Hex2.png (11.52 KiB) Viewed 1587 times

Fun With Mr. Fudge
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Jackbooted Hug

Postby 52xMax » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 am

This is what I got
Texaco1.png
Texaco1.png (11.87 KiB) Viewed 1569 times

Texaco2.png
Texaco2.png (7.7 KiB) Viewed 1569 times

Texaco3.png
Texaco3.png (5.98 KiB) Viewed 1569 times

As with all of these quizzes, self reporting makes it easier to stir the results in the direction you want since the questions aren't really that difficult to crack. Sure, there was an option to take the quiz on behalf of someone else, but this is TCS, so expecting for most of us to have someone to rely for such a thing is asking too much. Also this was the second time I took the test, so my results may be even more biased. I took it earlier today, but I was on my tablet and forgot to take screenshots. If anything, I only changed my answer from "strongly" to not strongly, nothing radical from my original answers. Still, I think it's more or less accurate. But then again I also think of these sorts of quizzes as horoscopes for people who think they're too smart for astrology, so take these results with a grain of salt.

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise

Postby reallifegirl » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:24 pm

Good news: I am very agreeable

Bad news: I will use that agreeableness to compliment you to your face even if I hate you

Good news: I will still probably not use that ability to commit a crime

Good news: I am open to new experiences of all sorts of varieties

Bad news: I will probably trip and die on my own debris on my way to those new experiences, because my disorganization knows no limits

News that is not really either: I'm extroverted for an introvert and introverted for an extrovert? IDK I'm right in the middle on that ones

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Previous