Do you enjoy kissing? Vote again, I ruined the poll.

Discussion, in general

Do you enjoy romantic kissing?

A lot
43%
Yes
19%
Slightly
6%
Don't care about it
11%
Hate it
No votes
Not enough experience to know
21%

Total votes : 47

Re: Do you enjoy kissing? Vote again, I ruined the poll.

Postby Grimstone » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:49 am

mancityfooty wrote:kissing isn't even the end game, though. when you're both high as a kite and listening to whatever records she could find at the goodwill bargain bin and she's in your lap and in your arms and all you can do is look into her eyes and smile.
sh*t

One of my earliest experiences getting high(marijuana) was getting a shotgun kiss full of smoke from a woman I was making out with at a party. I wasn't complaining then(in my late teens) but now that I think about it kissing is probably better without the cottonmouth from weed.

"The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart."
Grimstone
TCS Guerilla

Show rep
Title: Creature of the Night

Postby Bromo » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:13 pm

I imagine kissing feels almost as great as sex when done with the right person. I wouldn't know though because I haven't gotten to that point yet.

"I spent a good 20 minutes searching for my glasses, when I realized I was seeing a bit too well.

Then I reached for my face and there were they." --Toy, 2016

The Pokémon master formerly known as Kevin Durant.
Bromo
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Token Homo

Postby Paradox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Kissing, or the right person?

[Signature removed for nonpayment.]

The artist once again known as Dox.
Paradox
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: True Neutral

Postby DamianaRaven » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:34 am

Bromo wrote:I imagine kissing feels almost as great as sex when done with the right person.

I don't know - I rank sex pretty far above kissing in terms of intimacy and physical pleasure.

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby iMURDAu » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:32 am

Based on current events there are as of now 10 TCS users who need to be aware of 23 posters possibly pursing their lips in their direction.

I report, you decide.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Bromo » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:58 pm

DamianaRaven wrote:
Bromo wrote:I imagine kissing feels almost as great as sex when done with the right person.

I don't know - I rank sex pretty far above kissing in terms of intimacy and physical pleasure.

I wouldn't know.
Reaction-Pic---Forever-alone.jpg
Reaction-Pic---Forever-alone.jpg (126.98 KiB) Viewed 5198 times

"I spent a good 20 minutes searching for my glasses, when I realized I was seeing a bit too well.

Then I reached for my face and there were they." --Toy, 2016

The Pokémon master formerly known as Kevin Durant.
Bromo
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Token Homo

Postby mancityfooty » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:59 am

we are currently planning a sequel to the...whatever you want to call what we did on the Sat after Thanksgiving.
sex and kissing are just so much more awesome together with the right person.
especially when they just can't be close enough to you and you have to pull them in tighter.

72% Vanilla
mancityfooty
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Duke Mix a Lot

Postby DamianaRaven » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:36 am

mancityfooty wrote:sex and kissing are just so much more awesome together with the right person

And if you can't find that Right Person, you'll just have to make do with Bert's mom. She's not much of a kisser... on the mouth, that is!

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby KryingKraken » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:26 am

Kissing and I have a long and complicated relationship. On one hand, if it's with someone you're ambivalent towards, it can be miserable, and at best, uncomfortable. On the other hand, if you get lucky and find yourself someone who is just as awkward and hilarious as you are, it can be a delightful and intimate experience.

Or, if you're like me, you can fall victim to a jeweller's marketing slogan and taint one of your first memories together >:')

Don't mind me.
KryingKraken
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep
Title: Professional Klutz™

Postby Malfeasinator » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Bromo wrote:
DamianaRaven wrote:

I wouldn't know.
Reaction-Pic---Forever-alone.jpg

Grindr, Tinder, hell, at this point probably any app ending in "R" probably has you covered. (Uber? Yeah, that could be a good way to meet people, if you're driving...)

Get you some. Be safe, but I mean, do it up. You don't have to find the love of your life but lust and puppy love are pretty great and might lead to more in the future for all you know. There are going to be a lot of people looking to "start the New Year off right" if you know what I'm saying. Use that window of opportunity.

Malfeasinator
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: this guy

Postby selena81 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:13 am

'not enough experience' i suppose

i did it a few times 'just to try it' and it grossed me out, grossed me out a lot.

i am not doing any of that 'the first time is bad but you will enjoy it later on' with alcohol or tabak or marijuana or anything, and i think it would be equally stupid to try to soldier on with bad sex with strangers. even if i do grow to like it all i will have gained is a bad habit, imo.

in theory i am open to the idea that 'the right person may come along' but as i am in my late 30s that is less and less likely.
i don't care about missing out on sex (i masturbate regularly, which seems way less of a hassle anyway) and i don't care about missed emotional closeness either (i don't hate people, but i don't seek connections either), but as a child i did picture myself as a mother and parttime-housewife at some point and that now looks like something that will not happen and i have yet to make peace with that.
i am teriffied of eventually waking up as a 70-year old and being full of regret about missed opportunities. but at the same time i do not want to make decisions 'just to avoid regret' (maybe i'd eventually hate that husband and baby and the responsibility that comes with it?)

selena81
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby DamianaRaven » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:00 am

selena81 wrote:i did it a few times 'just to try it' and it grossed me out, grossed me out a lot.

I'm sorry to hear that! Did you try it with more than one person, just to make sure it wasn't a "user error" sort of grossness? That being said, nothing is for everyone, so try not to feel like you're "missing out" on something you didn't even like when you tried it.

DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:35 am

It’s a thing that hasn’t happened yet, mainly because I’m nearly a hermit. Though I don't enjoy roughly 95% of all other physical contact with people, so I'm not sure if this would be any different. *shrug*

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby Learned Nand » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:43 am

jbobsully11 wrote:Though I don't enjoy roughly 95% of all other physical contact with people, so I'm not sure if this would be any different. *shrug*

I am not sure these correlate. I am averse to most physical contact, but kissing someone you like is pretty great.

Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

Click for a Limerick
OrangeEyebrows wrote:There once was a guy, Aviel,
whose arguments no one could quell.
He tested with Turing,
his circuits fried during,
and now we'll have peace for a spell.
Learned Nand
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Auditor of Reality

Postby Anglerphobe » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:33 am

aviel wrote:I am averse to most physical contact, but kissing someone you like is pretty great.

This is a killer pick up line.

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

PreviousNext