Selling babies (for profit)

Discussion, in general

Selling babies (for profit)

Postby Lindvaettr » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:01 am

I just wanted to test the waters here. Everyone has an opinion on selling babies for adoption, but how do you feel about selling babies for profit? They could be your babies, or your sister's babies, or anyone's babies for that matter. If you had a supply of babies, would you sell them to pay for a new home, new car, or new bobsled?

I say yes.

Lindvaettr
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lord of the Dance

Re: Selling babies (for profit)

Postby Krashlia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:43 am

Okay, I have a plan, and its risky. but it'll more than make up for the child support bills.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Absentia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:19 am

I have a serious ethical concern here. When you say you're open to selling "anyone's" babies, surely you don't mean you would ever traffic in stolen babies? The baby economy is based on property rights; if anybody can just sell your babies out from under you the whole system breaks down. Any responsible businessman would only sell babies he had manufactured or purchased legally.

Last edited by Absentia on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Absentia
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby Ladki96 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:00 am

What is with this website's obsession with doing harm to babies :c I don't get it :P no pls don't sell other people's babies, I don't want you to go to jail Lindvaettr

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: =)

Postby SandTea » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:48 am

I said in the other one I don't want to read about baby mills but baby flipping? That just creates a hilarious image in my head. Flip that baby, baby! I wonder if there would be a show on lifetime or a&e or whatever.There would have to be a blue book for infants.

"I got this top quality baby for cheap and it's valued at twice the price!"

All joking aside, the reality is not that far off. In that designer babies will be a thing but only for those able to afford it. So, in a sense 'for profit baby production' could be inevitable without strict oversight.

"Draw me not without reason; sheath me not without honor."
SandTea
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 3rdAeolus

Postby Paradox » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:46 pm

I can make some babies, I just need time and some resources.

[Signature removed for nonpayment.]

The artist once again known as Dox.
Paradox
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: True Neutral

Postby Lindvaettr » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:30 pm

I like the idea of baby flipping. You can take someone's ignored, abandoned, or otherwise damaged baby, especially if it's been repossessed by the hospital for failure to make payments (only applies to the US). These babies are usually in good condition, and only require aesthetic work, like a haircut or new coat of paint. Once the baby is given a fashionable new modern look, you take it to an auction house like Sotheby's and sell it to the highest bidder. I suspect this method could earn you a lot of money quickly, as long as you hire reasonably priced baby repair contractors to do the initial remodeling.

There are also several countries around the world in dire need of child soldiers. While the remodel method wouldn't work as well here, if a prospective baby dealer could find a way to buy babies wholesale in bulk, they could make a tidy profit supplying future soldier to warlords. This method is slightly more morally dubious, but those who take part in the International Baby Exchange Market need to be willing to set their morality aside for the good of the economy.

Lindvaettr
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Creates market for racial babies... Because something something Capitalism leads to Racism and the demand for White and Asian is high, and A reliable market for Black and Arab babies is maintained in regions closer to the equator. "Cash Libel" Rumors start in Israel that the Christians have been flipping the market-rare Jewish babies and purchasing the futures, at the urging and direction of the Vatican. In the meantime, the taboo around "cuckoldry" seems to have declined due to market forces.

This is before the Blue Lively Institute -- a think tank that is in no way associated with KrashliaCorp., A subsidiary of LoveMachine Intl. -- creates the concept of "Peak Mulatto", which passes into Economic Research in a select few universities.

The Blue Flow Law Firm -- totally unrelated to Blue Lively Institute -- has lobbied for "Long-term Macro Reproductive Differentiation" laws, which passes due to fears of market failure as has occured in Brazil, the ur example of such failures related to the baby market.

We're- er, they're still trying to figure out how to disrupt "baby equitablility systems" and "nationalization of natalization schemes" that have arisen is a few countries. You don't want to become Brazil do you? Exactly. Also, would you like an invitation to invest in the development of TestesLock and ViceGripper Technology being developed by LoveMachine Intl. and sold by KrashliaCorp.?

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Anglerphobe » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:15 pm

If this anti vaccine thing blows up, there could a big scarcity coming up so I say buy, buy, buy!

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

Postby CarrieVS » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Anglerphobe wrote:If this anti vaccine thing blows up, there could a big scarcity coming up so I say buy, buy, buy!

But will you vaccinate your assets? Preventable diseases may result in additional upkeep costs and loss of profitability, and in some cases even a total loss on the transaction. But on the other hand Autism may drastically reduce their marketability and you could end up saddled with a truckload of unsaleable product.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby Krashlia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:52 pm

CarrieVS wrote:
Anglerphobe wrote:If this anti vaccine thing blows up, there could a big scarcity coming up so I say buy, buy, buy!

But will you vaccinate your assets? Preventable diseases may result in additional upkeep costs and loss of profitability, and in some cases even a total loss on the transaction. But on the other hand Autism may drastically reduce their marketability and you could end up saddled with a truckload of unsaleable product.

b-but Autism causing Vaccines might ruin shares of the J- I mean, the Asian baby market. I say, nothing is going to happen, and vaccines are, in fact, totally uneccesary. Blue Lively Institute said so in its recent research paper that totally wasn't funded at all by KrashliaCorp.!

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Lindvaettr » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:14 pm

You're all looking at this the wrong way. If the baby is vaccinated and is fine, you market the baby as a Disease Resistant All-Purpose Baby. If the baby gets autism from the evil vaccines, you market it as a Disease Resistant Single-Purpose Baby. Simply train your DRSPB to paint, write music, or become a selfish, childish, yet extremely adept and dangerous operative. Sure, you can't ask him to vacuum the carpet, clean the laundry, or grill a cheese, but placed within your spy agency, drug organization, or private investigation company, and he'll surely bring you the degrees of mild-to-moderate success you've always dreamed of.

Lindvaettr
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby Australia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:01 am

Have I got a deal for you. I just had a box of babies that just fell off the back of a truck and they are going cheap cheap cheap. I'll start the bidding at enough prewrapped Christmas gifts that I don't have to do any shopping this month. I warn you, there is a no returns policy. Turns out that process is very painful for the manufacturer.

For sale: baby shoes. Never worn. Turns out prude people don't want to wear clothes made out of babies. Snowflakes.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby mancityfooty » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:57 am

blonde hair and blue eyes get a premium. I know a guy.

72% Vanilla
mancityfooty
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Duke Mix a Lot

Postby iMURDAu » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:34 am

Paradox wrote:I can make some babies, I just need time and some resources.

Tony Stark was able to build one in a cave! With a box of scraps!

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Next