Checking In /Still Alive

Discussion, in general

Re: Checking In /Still Alive

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:39 pm

cmsellers wrote:Welcome back, Asami. I also am an aspiring writer, though I've put that on hold while trying to deal with my depression.

Deathclaw_Puncher wrote:And yeah, the only thing defunct around here is Bert's mom. Well, that and that weird ass tumblr phase.

Come again now? When did we ever go through a Tumblr phase?

A certain thread that shall not be mentioned, for the demons it has contained shall be set free to wreak havoc once more!

"Schmibby Dibby Kabibby"- Alex Hirsch

"When in doubt, meow it out!"- Bex Taylor-Klaus
Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Cerignola Olives

Postby Krashlia » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:31 am

...If it wasn't our s**tpost thread, it was politics.

Krashlia
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Malfeasinator » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:13 am

AsamiSato wrote:Hello! So I highly doubt anyone remembers me, I used to post on Cracked a lot and came here a few times back in 2015... and wow that was a different time. Came here for nostalgia purposes expecting the board to be defunct so it warms my dry, shriveled heart that a pretty cool group of smart people are still hanging out here. :)

I've got a PhD now (sociology) and am lecturing (proudly non tenure track). Do people here still go on Cracked?

Congrats on the PhD!

I don't speak for anybody else, but I still read Cracked sometimes -- but it's more out of habit or just muscle memory of typing it in when I get bored. They dumped all the talent and it's just crap lately. I haven't been able to comment much either, since the comment section arbitrarily eats entries; it makes it hard to have a discussion there.

Seanbaby articles can still sometimes be found, and that's probably the only thing keeping them afloat.

Are you dreaming?
Are you dreaming?
Malfeasinator
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: You know, just some guy

Previous