Anyone uses Swagbucks? (making money off internet things)

General interest items found around the web.

Re: Anyone uses Swagbucks? (making money off internet things

Postby DoglovingJim » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:36 am

skooma wrote:I always wanted grandchildren I can spoil with many pets XD Thanks, now to find an email they like (gmail is what I have now, only seems sensible to keep it separate anyway). Imma save for Fallout 3 DLC!

Not bad, what does the DLC for fallout 3 do?

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby skooma » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:49 am

There are 5 of them, and they're huge pieces of more game - like if you haven't played Skyrim, almost a third of it seems to be DLC, and it only has 3. Some just add more weapons or something, but the Fallout 3 ones are generally considered excellent.

Skooma seems the type of person to chase me down and force me at gun point to receive their encomium with good graces. ~Jack Road

* I got caught in the crossfire of one of skooma's fucking frisbees ~Sister Morphine
skooma
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep
Title: The Lightning

Postby DoglovingJim » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:30 am

skooma wrote:There are 5 of them, and they're huge pieces of more game - like if you haven't played Skyrim, almost a third of it seems to be DLC, and it only has 3. Some just add more weapons or something, but the Fallout 3 ones are generally considered excellent.

Sounds great, how much do the DLCs cost? (I have to download fallout 3, got the code when I got Fallout 4 and I heard from several that it's better)

EDIT: I'm impressed Dashablade, somehow you have overtaken me and got like $70 now.

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby DashaBlade » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:27 am

DoglovingJim wrote: I'm impressed Dashablade, somehow you have overtaken me and got like $70 now.

Some of that is because my aunt gave me a Walmart gift card, so I bought some stuff from their website and got points. Some of it is because my Hulu subscription has been expired and I took advantage of the fact that they were giving 2000 SB for me to restart my $8 subscription. I mean, I was already planning to start up my subscription again later this month, but that put some icing on the cake.

I told my husband that my goal is to earn at least enough money each month (about $60) to pay our cable bill. At that point, the internet is more or less paying for itself. I'm still going to buy that Kindle Fire with the stuff I've earned so far though.

DashaBlade
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cat Lady

Postby DoglovingJim » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:08 pm

DashaBlade wrote:
DoglovingJim wrote: I'm impressed Dashablade, somehow you have overtaken me and got like $70 now.

Some of that is because my aunt gave me a Walmart gift card, so I bought some stuff from their website and got points. Some of it is because my Hulu subscription has been expired and I took advantage of the fact that they were giving 2000 SB for me to restart my $8 subscription. I mean, I was already planning to start up my subscription again later this month, but that put some icing on the cake.

I told my husband that my goal is to earn at least enough money each month (about $60) to pay our cable bill. At that point, the internet is more or less paying for itself. I'm still going to buy that Kindle Fire with the stuff I've earned so far though.

That's brilliant, good job. Certainly is one well earned kindle fire.

DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Alas... For I am so close to the price of my dream watch. It has taken me a long time (considering I stopped touching the site for a bit), but I'm nearly there. I'm nearly there, so close, only $25 more (those damn shipping prices for amazon bug me, otherwise I'd already have it).

For any of you new-comers to this thread. If any of you lads have hours of free time and no desire to get a job but want some extra pocket-money here is your chance, this link allows you to register to the site and by doing so would give me some money too as I referred you.

DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Previous