things that should not be funny, but are (WILL OFFEND!)

General interest items found around the web.

Re: things that should not be funny, but are (WILL OFFEND!)

Postby Matthew Notch » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:04 pm

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:29 am

Screenshot_20170730-202723.jpg
Screenshot_20170730-202723.jpg (541.01 KiB) Viewed 5559 times

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby SandTea » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:42 am

That's just some clockwork...
Spoiler: show

"Draw me not without reason; sheath me not without honor."
SandTea
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 3rdAeolus

Postby DoglovingJim » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:19 am

SandTea wrote:That's just some clockwork...

I don't get it.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby Grimstone » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:37 am

"The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart."
Grimstone
TCS Guerilla

Show rep
Title: Creature of the Night

Postby iMURDAu » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:31 am

DoglovingJim wrote:
SandTea wrote:That's just some clockwork...

I don't get it.

Movie reference. A Clockwork Orange.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby sunglasses » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:46 pm

I laughed more then I should have of this woman getting taken down by security after throwing items at customers and calling them sand n*ggers.

She then goes on to say that "she'll leave if they let her go!" Like she couldn't actually believe they'd detain her.

Things I found out afterwards, from the youtube poster-

This happened in the North Hollywood, California Target
For Context:
1. The lady was screaming for a while before I started filming, guards and managers nicely asking her to leave.
2. Multiple store employees were on hold with the police for about ten minutes prior to the start of the video
3. The guard only stepped in physically when she started grabbing heavier objects to throw at customers. He withstood being sworn at, threatened, and spat on without protest.
4. Yes it took the guard a while to cuff her. That's because he was trying hard not to hurt her. It was easier to tell while there, but he was easily strong enough to crush her into the ground and subdue her, but he didn't want to risk an injury.
5. Yes, no one helped, but several people offered. Management continually refused, it seemed to be against policy.
6. I don't think the lady was on drugs, but if she was, she was also mentally ill. She talked a lot about terrorists keeping prisoners in a 'Flesh Cave' down in the basement prior to the video.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby iMURDAu » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:18 pm

People are stupid as fuck. Why on Earth would you volunteer to help detain a lunatic that's obviously on drugs? Then you get hurt and who do you sue? The store. Which you were acting as an agent of despite not being an employee. So then you can get sued by the perp because who the fuck are you to detain them?

They're on to the flesh farms, we're going to need to rethink the second and fifteenth parts of the Master Plan. Target is out, fuck them, we're all in on Bed, Bath, and Beyond from now on. Go!

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:13 am

Flesh Cave is my new strip club name.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:29 am

iMURDAu wrote:People are stupid as fuck. Why on Earth would you volunteer to help detain a lunatic that's obviously on drugs? Then you get hurt and who do you sue? The store. Which you were acting as an agent of despite not being an employee. So then you can get sued by the perp because who the fuck are you to detain them?[/size]

You'd volunteer to help because it's the right thing to do. If you get hurt you'd sue nobody because that's an option only for over-sensitive wimps, if you're man enough to volunteer you accept possible risk. Citizens arrest, you don't need to be an employee, are you telling me that if you were in a empty store with only one worker and you see someone beating up that employee you just have to watch?

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby SandTea » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:32 am

I watched that vid closer than needed. That security guy was on point. Turn up the volume and hear glass break when he grabs her. Crazy lady throwing fun sized chip bags, hilarious. Mentally disturbed person tossing full mason jars at people, definite threat. You can also hear her say something like "They're murdering people in the restaurant downstairs".

I get why employees weren't helping. I get why customers would say fuck that, too. But the one lady with the shopping cart had a good question. Is there only one person with the 'authority' to help? In a North Hollywood Target? I did find myself trying to talk the guy through cuffing her tho.

"Draw me not without reason; sheath me not without honor."
SandTea
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 3rdAeolus

Postby cmsellers » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:05 pm

DoglovingJim wrote:You'd volunteer to help because it's the right thing to do. If you get hurt you'd sue nobody because that's an option only for over-sensitive wimps, if you're man enough to volunteer you accept possible risk. Citizens arrest, you don't need to be an employee, are you telling me that if you were in a empty store with only one worker and you see someone beating up that employee you just have to watch?

I'm going to commit a crime in front of you so you try to arrest me. Then as is my American birthright I will sue you for everything you own, down to your last dog.
What do you mean it's not Hate Week yet?

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby iMURDAu » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:21 pm

SandTea wrote:But the one lady with the shopping cart had a good question. Is there only one person with the 'authority' to help? In a North Hollywood Target? I did find myself trying to talk the guy through cuffing her tho.

Labor is the enemy. Paying people is usually the single biggest drain on any business. Why pay two security guards when there's a chance you won't even need one? I wish the general public understood that the reason they're in line forever or waiting on hold for even longer is usually because there aren't enough people working.

Oh Jim who loves dogs, you're going to dislike what I'm about to say... but lemme quotcha first:
You'd volunteer to help because it's the right thing to do. If you get hurt you'd sue nobody because that's an option only for over-sensitive wimps, if you're man enough to volunteer you accept possible risk. Citizens arrest, you don't need to be an employee, are you telling me that if you were in a empty store with only one worker and you see someone beating up that employee you just have to watch?

I left my cape at home. See, I had a friend who got killed because he broke up a fight at a school dance then one of the participants in the fight left and came back with a gun. I'll gladly call the police for the worker getting beaten. I didn't take an oath to uphold any laws. Plus in this case the security guard had it under control. There's a reason they go through training that the rest of the population doesn't. It's their job, not the customer's.

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby Anglerphobe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:38 pm

I don't think it was really necessary for anyone to step in with that woman. The guard had her handled, and I don't think any risk of her getting injured would be minimised by more (potentially untrained) people getting involved. If someone is in serious danger, I believe it's right to intervene. This situation didn't really call for it though.

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:06 am

Screenshot_20170806-210319.jpg
Screenshot_20170806-210319.jpg (262.79 KiB) Viewed 5357 times

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

PreviousNext