Death Battle

General interest items found around the web.

Re: Death Battle

Postby FieldMarshalFry » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Doom is also extremely arrogant and often underestimates opponents, if he underestimates Lord Vader then it gives Vader an opening, as Vader always fights at full strength, he knows not to underestimate people, plus, you know The Force > Destroy a planet.

plus Doom was defeated by Squirrels, SQUIRRELS!

Supreme Commander of the Imperial Royal Cracked Army (also The Comments Section Militia), currently commanding the retake of the Troll Mines of 4chan in World Internet War 1, direct superior to Major. General Obvious, General Ignorance and General Knowledge.
FieldMarshalFry
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Field Marshal of TCS

Postby DanteHoratio » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:24 pm

FieldMarshalFry wrote:Doom is also extremely arrogant and often underestimates opponents, if he underestimates Lord Vader then it gives Vader an opening, as Vader always fights at full strength, he knows not to underestimate people, plus, you know The Force > Destroy a planet.

plus Doom was defeated by Squirrels, SQUIRRELS!

Yeah, but to be fair, those Squirrels were owned by Squirrel Girl.

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." -Mark Twain

"I couldn't live a week without a private library - indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess." -HP Lovecraft
DanteHoratio
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Let's get dangerous

Postby FieldMarshalFry » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 pm

mmmm... Squirrel Girl...

Supreme Commander of the Imperial Royal Cracked Army (also The Comments Section Militia), currently commanding the retake of the Troll Mines of 4chan in World Internet War 1, direct superior to Major. General Obvious, General Ignorance and General Knowledge.
FieldMarshalFry
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Field Marshal of TCS

Postby Bromo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:32 am

I want to see a Death Battle between Madoka (Goddess form) from Puella Magi Madoka Magica against another powerful anime goddess or magical girl who is on-par with a goddess. There could also be a goddess from a video game, too, like Palutena from Kid Icarus, fighting Madoka, but would that be like an apple fighting an orange?

"I spent a good 20 minutes searching for my glasses, when I realized I was seeing a bit too well.

Then I reached for my face and there were they." --Toy, 2016

The Pokémon master formerly known as Kevin Durant.
Bromo
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Token Homo

Postby KleinerKiller » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Kevin_Durant wrote:I want to see a Death Battle between Madoka (Goddess form) from Puella Magi Madoka Magica against another powerful anime goddess or magical girl who is on-par with a goddess. There could also be a goddess from a video game, too, like Palutena from Kid Icarus, fighting Madoka, but would that be like an apple fighting an orange?

I approve of this idea.

And now that you've brought up Kid Icarus, I want more than anything to see someone going up against Hades. My gut would tell me Handsome Jack, since they're both incredibly hilarious snarkers who antagonize the protagonists for fun and profit, but the power levels are... slightly unequal with that matchup.

"Your mind is software. Program it. Your body is a shell. Change it. Death is a disease. Cure it." - Eclipse Phase

NEW REVIEW! Judgment / Judge Eyes (2019)
KleinerKiller
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Cute

Postby DanteHoratio » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Some Death Battles I want to see is:

Dante(Classic) vs Alucard
Superman vs Thor
Naruto vs Luffy
The Hulk vs Doomsday
Thanos vs Darkseid
Naruto vs Ichigo.
Piccolo Jr. vs Martian Manhunter

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." -Mark Twain

"I couldn't live a week without a private library - indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess." -HP Lovecraft
DanteHoratio
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby Bromo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:56 pm

KleinerKiller wrote:
Kevin_Durant wrote:I want to see a Death Battle between Madoka (Goddess form) from Puella Magi Madoka Magica against another powerful anime goddess or magical girl who is on-par with a goddess. There could also be a goddess from a video game, too, like Palutena from Kid Icarus, fighting Madoka, but would that be like an apple fighting an orange?

I approve of this idea.

And now that you've brought up Kid Icarus, I want more than anything to see someone going up against Hades. My gut would tell me Handsome Jack, since they're both incredibly hilarious snarkers who antagonize the protagonists for fun and profit, but the power levels are... slightly unequal with that matchup.

It would be kind of hard to find a matchup for Goddess Madoka, since she's so overpowered. She could destroy a planet with one shot an arrow. Heck, she could destroy an entire universe if she wanted. I don't know if Palutena could do that; I don't see any instances of her doing that in Kid Icarus. Maybe another seinen magical girl would be a better matchup, like Nanoha from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. She's not a goddess though, but could definitely put up a fight. Then again, Nanoha is the White Devil.

Another death battle wish:

Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) vs. Nagato Yuki (Haruhi Suzumiya).
I know they are both weird choices for a death battle, but they can both freeze time, and while I have no evidence of Nagato's combat skills, just like how she downloaded data into that baseball so she could hit the ball "harder" in that one episode, she could do the same with weapons so that she could shoot more accurately and lethally. They can both time travel, and are both reality warpers (Homura is one, to an extent, if being a magical girl and a time traveler is being a reality warper). They also never smile.

"I spent a good 20 minutes searching for my glasses, when I realized I was seeing a bit too well.

Then I reached for my face and there were they." --Toy, 2016

The Pokémon master formerly known as Kevin Durant.
Bromo
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Token Homo

Postby DanteHoratio » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:56 pm

In case anyone wanted to see it, here is the fight between Vader and Doom.

Also, the fact that they are doing a rematch between Goku and Superman is kind of cool, but I'm also kind of mixed about it.

DanteHoratio
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby LaChaise » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:14 am

At this point it's starting to look like a kindergarten fight.

"Ha, wait until you've seen my Super Saiyan God form!"
"Oh yeah? Well I can become a god too!"
"But that's not all, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan!" (I wish I was kidding)
"Oh... Wait. Wait. R...Rainbow kryptonite, I choose you?"
"

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?"

"I'll die soon. But the last twenty minutes have been the best years of my life."
LaChaise
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep
Title: Lust in Translation

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:51 am

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Thot Patrol

Postby DanteHoratio » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:13 am

FaceTheCitizen wrote:
DanteHoratio wrote:Also, the fact that they are doing a rematch between Goku and Superman is kind of cool, but I'm also kind of mixed about it.

My first response was "But why?" but I do remember they did fuck up a bit with the research (mostly in regards with Superman) so maybe it's for the best.

Granted, I don't really care who wins, but do the proper research.

I don't see the point of a rematch. Super Sayian God and Super Sayian god Super Sayian Goku has not shown anything that would really show him winning against Superman. Superman would still beat Goku.

DanteHoratio
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby DanteHoratio » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:16 am

LaChaise wrote:At this point it's starting to look like a kindergarten fight.

"Ha, wait until you've seen my Super Saiyan God form!"
"Oh yeah? Well I can become a god too!"
"But that's not all, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan!" (I wish I was kidding)
"Oh... Wait. Wait. R...Rainbow kryptonite, I choose you?"
"

Superman would still most likely win against Super Sayian God Goku and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku without being being a god. Goku has yet to show any feats that would make me think he would beat Superman. If Superman wins that DBZ fanboys are going to cry and complain again.

DanteHoratio
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Previous