Autism Awareness Game

General interest items found around the web.

Re: Autism Awareness Game

Postby JamishT » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:54 pm

Hmmm...

He's just brown. Plain old brown. :(

Now he's a mecha-hippie...

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby NotCIAAgent » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Matthew Notch wrote:I've always wanted to win a thread. Did I do it yet? Or is the Shrek slash thing still too powerful?

The autism is strong on yours too, Notch. Even if you don't ultimately win the thread, I will make sure you at least get a lifetime supply of bleach as a consolation prize.

NotCIAAgent
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Shitposter Extraordinaire

Postby SilverMaple » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Pretty sure Notch has won the thread already, but I found some...special stuff nonetheless.

Spoiler: show

Epileptics beware

...Someone hold me. I've...seen things.

Bert wrote:The best part of my job is fistfighting an 8 year old every day.

//Friend come and go, like the wave in the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on our face.\\
SilverMaple
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Nerd of a Feather

Postby NotCIAAgent » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:13 pm

"Jenna was born on Apr. 1. 1995 (This is why she likes to throw things at people) [...]"

I feel sick.

NotCIAAgent
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby Andropov4 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Oh, all right. I'll try it too.

So I guess violence and death are supposed to be my thing?

Also, this set of pictures are all on the first page of my results. Only about one of them really makes sense.

Christopher Hitchens.

Yuri Andropov.

A drawing of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

The Gipper. On a horse.

Sarah Palin.

And a young Ulysses S. Grant. Why this group of people? I have no idea.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a lamb."- Ryan Stiles

Jenna is mine.
Andropov4
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Rhetorically Correct Rascal

Postby Edgar Cabrera » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:59 am

OK, I'll try it too.

because the images are too big

I also got at mole named Edgar, for some reason,

And sexy hedgehogs, again, for some reason.
well...
Michael Jackson?

James Bond: "Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something."
Red Grant: "You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees. How does it feel, old man?"
From Russia with Love

"This woman is an idiot without a basic grasp of the English language, and the guy is an abusive creepy weirdo."
– JamesT's review of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Edgar Cabrera
Blobber
Blobber

Show rep
Title: A Masked Brightener

Postby LegionofShrooms » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:27 am

Ok, so I just tried this. A surprising amount of images cropped up along this vein:

Now, I chalked all this up at first to a bunch of people just being really into both the king of pop and Sonic, that is until I found these:

How Mr Jackson Spent His Off Time

These have nothing to do with the rest of the post, but I also couldn't not share them:

I Feel Dirty On The Inside

EDIT: Had to remove the last image because I just realized it technically had a penis drawn into it. Not where a penis should be either.

Tell your momma, tell your poppa, tell your sisters and your brothers, tell your lovers, tell your children, tell your dominatrix:

The Writing Workshop is where all the cool kids hang out.
LegionofShrooms
TCS Irregular
TCS Irregular

Show rep
Title: Mastermind of Fungi Based Evil

Postby Matthew Notch » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:31 am

SilverMaple wrote:Image

Holy crap. Reading that bio is incredibly depressing. Somebody get that artist a hug, stat.

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby EstebanColberto » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:48 am

This guy really hates these games apparently.

This one's kind of cool.

Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh...wut? I think I changed my mind about trigger warnings cause I needed one for that.

I needed to post at least one cute one.

EstebanColberto
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Tesseracts » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:54 am

EstebanColberto wrote:Image

I love these things. This guy Chris who is apparently a Simpsons artist does these terrifying drawings that he posts along with run on sentence stories.

he is thirsty for rings of all shapes and sizes and his bum bag is filled with secret surprises that is right it is sonic the hedgehog the blue haired squirrel from the 3d family adventure game that is called sonic the hedgehog and the deaf prince of egypt. if you like the type of games that are about jewellery and bum bags then prepare yourself to go on a bum bag filled adventure of a lifetime and right at the start of the game it shows sonic the hedgehog standing behind his school with some boys from his class and he keeps on looking at his bum bag and smiling at it and all of the boys think that he is actually in love with his bum bag or something and then after about 5 minutes sonic slowly unzips his bum bag and it is filled right to the top with loads of quiche and he says to the boys do you think i can suck up all of this quiche out of my bum bag through this glass tube and they all look at sonic and they say do it if you want to do it mate but we are honestly not bothered if you do it or not and sonic says well i can do it so easy without even trying and his friend scott says fair enough sonyan if you want to do it then just do it but stop constantly going on about it to us every single day because it is just getting annoying now and then sonic says haha well read it and weep you bunch of cloth helmets and then he kneels down on the ground and he puts the glass tube over the quiche and he starts sucking it up out of his bum bag and all of the boys are just looking at each other and saying what is the actual point of him doing this and sonic was sucking it up so hard that he actually looked like he was having a quiche fit because his whole body was shaking so much and then once he had swallowed up every last taste from out of his bum bag he stands up and he says now that is how you unleash the quiche and a boy who is called jamie says well done sonic you just sucked up a massive slab of your mums quiche from out of your bum bag congratulations you must feel so proud of yourself and sonic says yes i do feel proud actually it is more than any of you idiots have done today and then sonic looks at his wrist and he says oh would you look at that it is time for me to go and collect some delicious golden rings haha and then he runs off over a hill and after about 2 minutes the boys get a text on their phones from sonic and it is a picture of him pretending to be crying and he is wiping his tears away with loads of gold rings and then on the last level of the game sonic the hedgehog has to battle the deaf prince of egypt who is played by teen throbsticle zac efron from the the film grease and sonic must defeat him or the world will be destroyed and turned into a paste and with every kick and slap to zac efrons deaf egyptian face a golden ring falls from the sky and then as quickly as a blink of a dolphins eye sonic jumps up into the air and he screams see you in hell zac efron and then he turns his legs turn into electric whisks and he slams them right into the side of zac efrons neck and his neck completely bursts open and the whole of the sky starts raining pure liquid gold like a beautiful golden shower falling right out of gods throat and then when the world has been saved and sonic has buried zac efron underneath his castle there is a shot of sonic standing on top of a mountain looking out over emerald city and he is smiling to himself and then he does a massive slow motion scream and loads of golden rings and quiche come flying out of his mouth and all of the villagers bellow eat the quiche and they spend the golden rings on new clothes and ipads and they all live happily ever after until the end of time. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

Really makes you think.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby NotCIAAgent » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:50 pm

That grammar gave me autism, cancer, and heresy, all at once.

10/10

NotCIAAgent
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby SilverMaple » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Tesseracts wrote:
Really makes you think.

That when I inevitably end up in the local asylum, my doctor is going to pinpoint this thread as the moment I started going downhill? Definitely.

It also made me think of this:

Bert wrote:The best part of my job is fistfighting an 8 year old every day.

//Friend come and go, like the wave in the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on our face.\\
SilverMaple
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Nerd of a Feather

Postby Aaron233 » Tue May 12, 2015 6:58 am

Hey friends! I am a medical student and know various things about Autism but now I got to know about epilepsy. Actually I just read about some famous people with epilepsy and I’m quite eager to know in detail. Can anyone explain what exactly epilepsy is?

Last edited by Marcuse on Tue May 12, 2015 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed URL
Aaron233
I'm new, be gentle
I'm new, be gentle

Show rep

Postby Bromo » Thu May 14, 2015 5:26 am

Tesseracts wrote:
he is thirsty for rings of all shapes and sizes and his bum bag is filled with secret surprises that is right it is sonic the hedgehog the blue haired squirrel from the 3d family adventure game that is called sonic the hedgehog and the deaf prince of egypt. if you like the type of games that are about jewellery and bum bags then prepare yourself to go on a bum bag filled adventure of a lifetime and right at the start of the game it shows sonic the hedgehog standing behind his school with some boys from his class and he keeps on looking at his bum bag and smiling at it and all of the boys think that he is actually in love with his bum bag or something and then after about 5 minutes sonic slowly unzips his bum bag and it is filled right to the top with loads of quiche and he says to the boys do you think i can suck up all of this quiche out of my bum bag through this glass tube and they all look at sonic and they say do it if you want to do it mate but we are honestly not bothered if you do it or not and sonic says well i can do it so easy without even trying and his friend scott says fair enough sonyan if you want to do it then just do it but stop constantly going on about it to us every single day because it is just getting annoying now and then sonic says haha well read it and weep you bunch of cloth helmets and then he kneels down on the ground and he puts the glass tube over the quiche and he starts sucking it up out of his bum bag and all of the boys are just looking at each other and saying what is the actual point of him doing this and sonic was sucking it up so hard that he actually looked like he was having a quiche fit because his whole body was shaking so much and then once he had swallowed up every last taste from out of his bum bag he stands up and he says now that is how you unleash the quiche and a boy who is called jamie says well done sonic you just sucked up a massive slab of your mums quiche from out of your bum bag congratulations you must feel so proud of yourself and sonic says yes i do feel proud actually it is more than any of you idiots have done today and then sonic looks at his wrist and he says oh would you look at that it is time for me to go and collect some delicious golden rings haha and then he runs off over a hill and after about 2 minutes the boys get a text on their phones from sonic and it is a picture of him pretending to be crying and he is wiping his tears away with loads of gold rings and then on the last level of the game sonic the hedgehog has to battle the deaf prince of egypt who is played by teen throbsticle zac efron from the the film grease and sonic must defeat him or the world will be destroyed and turned into a paste and with every kick and slap to zac efrons deaf egyptian face a golden ring falls from the sky and then as quickly as a blink of a dolphins eye sonic jumps up into the air and he screams see you in hell zac efron and then he turns his legs turn into electric whisks and he slams them right into the side of zac efrons neck and his neck completely bursts open and the whole of the sky starts raining pure liquid gold like a beautiful golden shower falling right out of gods throat and then when the world has been saved and sonic has buried zac efron underneath his castle there is a shot of sonic standing on top of a mountain looking out over emerald city and he is smiling to himself and then he does a massive slow motion scream and loads of golden rings and quiche come flying out of his mouth and all of the villagers bellow eat the quiche and they spend the golden rings on new clothes and ipads and they all live happily ever after until the end of time. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

Really makes you think.

Actually, it makes me want to correct his mistakes. ALL of the mistakes.

"I spent a good 20 minutes searching for my glasses, when I realized I was seeing a bit too well.

Then I reached for my face and there were they." --Toy, 2016

The Pokémon master formerly known as Kevin Durant.
Bromo
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Token Homo

Postby gisambards » Thu May 14, 2015 5:21 pm

So I tried this, and got quite possibly the most simultaneously terrifying and depressing one so far (seriously, holy shit!):

gisambards
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

PreviousNext