14 Answers For Those Too Shy To Ask

General interest items found around the web.

Re: 14 Answers For Those Too Shy To Ask

Postby Lindvaettr » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:20 pm

I solved the haircut issue long ago by wearing my hair in a bun. Now all I need to do is trim the ends occasionally to keep it from getting too long in the back, and take a trimmer to the back of my neck sometimes to clean it up.

And for the record, standing when you pee is for the god damn wilderness. You know what happens when you pee while standing when you're wearing shorts, sandals, or nothing? The pee splashes on your legs. That means when you're wearing pants and shoes, the pee is splashing on your pants and shoes. Gross.

Also, we don't play with our junk all the time, but if no one's around, it's not rare to just sit around with your hand in your pants. Nothing to do with your junk really, it's just that it's warm down there.

Lindvaettr
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lord of the Dance

Postby sunglasses » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Lindvaettr wrote:Also, we don't play with our junk all the time, but if no one's around, it's not rare to just sit around with your hand in your pants. Nothing to do with your junk really, it's just that it's warm down there.

Women do this too, don't let them lie to you.

Ok, well, I know of at least one woman who does this.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby iMURDAu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:14 pm

sunglasses wrote:
iMURDAu wrote: Animals pee all the time without using extremities to control anything.

Yeah, and my damn boy cat always manages to miss the litterbox and piss on the wall. Every. Single. Time.

We'd have that problem but she's always had a box that had a lid or a wall that's as tall as the base. That way she gets the sensation of peeing on something and hearing liquid running down it. I mean, if she wanted to she could always arch her back differently and totally pee on the wall but luckily we've only had one out of box piss incident since her diabetes got under control.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:57 pm

My cat Junie used to leap at things on the floor in order to pee on them. She peed on my FC3 Plus once.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby D-LOGAN » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Ladki96 wrote:Thanks ^^ and who's Zardoz?

"Zardoz: The Penis is evil! The Penis shoots Seeds, and makes new Life to poison the Earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the Gun shoots Death and purifies the Earth of the filth of Brutals. Go forth, and kill! Zardoz has spoken."

That's who Zardoz was.
And what's the lesson from that movie?
PENIS BEATS GUNS!
A lesson I take with me every day, and one I'm often heard to yell aloud, lest we forget.
Lindvaettr wrote:And for the record, standing when you pee is for the god damn wilderness. You know what happens when you pee while standing when you're wearing shorts, sandals, or nothing? The pee splashes on your legs. That means when you're wearing pants and shoes, the pee is splashing on your pants and shoes. Gross.

You do that champ, me on the other hand, I like to live dangerously. And if society can't handle that, it's more than welcome to try and stop me.

I'll pee on all yez!

sunglasses wrote:Women do this too, don't let them lie to you.

Ok, well, I know of at least one woman who does this.

Oh believe me, I've known several.

Not just yet, I'm still tender from before.
D-LOGAN
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: ALL PRAISE UNTO MIGHTY KEK!

Previous