Video Game Fashions

What are you playing. Hands out of your pockets!

Re: Video Game Fashions

Postby octoberpumpkin » Sat May 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Omega Quintet has some adorable and precious outfits and here are some of my faves

To start off, here are their default outfits, with some new hairdos!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Now then, here are the other optional outfits

I like the crown on that one. The pants are nice too. Overall a bit too much red for my tastes but it's still very cute!

ImageImage

This is like sexy marching band. I don't like the back very much but I like the stockings and the jacket from the front

ImageImage

I mean this is just adorable. The shirts and the hat are a huge yes

ImageImage

I like the colours and I adore the footwear on that one. The little ice cream hat is cute too

ImageImage

A very soft pretty. I like the bows on the skirt and those boots are amazing

ImageImage

This whole outfit is just presh and the hair suits it well, I think. The hair accessory, the deign, the flowers. Just very pretty

ImageImage

And finally, how precious is that outfit? Cute design, nice colours, flowers, a bow on the back AND an adorably precious hair bow!

So that's all for Omega Quintet, next we will do Senran Kagura!

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Pinkasaurus Rex

Postby octoberpumpkin » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:41 am

It's time to share the outfits it took me 2000 fights to unlock in Tekken 7! Unfortunately the customization options are somewhat lacking so I had to reuse clothes. Anywho, enjoy and prepare for a lot of pastel colours

Alisa:
Spoiler: show
This first one is just a pallet swap of her default outfit. I like these colours much better. Her hair is also blue and pink, my two fave colours (although not necessarily those shades)

A simple top with some shorts. Her hair matches the outfit well, I think. I love her two toned hair

Another pallet swap with my two fave colours. Also you can't see in the pic but her hair changes colours

I call this one the "Ode to KOS-MOS." She even has the visor

This one is just a more playful look

This look is the most different look. I went for the "I'm a real girl" angle and I love it. The hair bow and the shoe soles matching her dress especially!

Asuka
This is her workout gear and some shorts made in to a more pastel look. I don't like her default hair but I kept it here

This is her workout top again but with different shorts and different hair

I really do love that different hairstyle on her so I use it a lot

I changed up her shirt colour, made it very pretty, and gave her some glasses just to be a bit different

And in this one I combined her more traditional look with her more casual one. I actually really like it!

Josie
Josie is another character whose default hair I do not like, so I gave her a new hairstyle here. This is the outfit my bf calls "The Yoga Instructor"

I did keep her default hair here though and gave her a kind of casual beach outfit

This one was more of a risk but in the end I ended up liking it

A casual workout hoodie. I love the colours

This is more of just a silly, fun one that I made

And finally, my favourite Josie outfit. It's also my bfs favourite outfit out of all of the ones I made! I took a pallet swap of her default top, changed her hair, and gave her some jeans

Kazumi
I find that she looks good in red especially so I did a red and black combo here. I love the skirt

A classy red dress

Christmas Kazumi. I gave her a little Snowman and everything :3

Here I went for the more traditional Japanese woman look based on the items she has access to exclusively

I went with a different colour scheme here, and I gave her a tiger shirt because she has a tiger

And this is my favourite Kazami outfit and one of my favourite outfits in the game. I love the little hat and the shirt combined with those pants.

Katarina
I reaaallyyyy don't like Katarina's default look so in all of her looks I gave her darker hair and better glasses. I do like her default pants though so I kept them here and put a nicer top

here I kind of tried to make her default top without the jacket work. It's alright

She is supposed to be a sexy lady so I decided to show off her curvy lower half. I also much prefer the back of the shirt. The front looks off

Again, some nice shorts and a nice shirt

And this one I actually really like. I love how the bottoms of the pants match the shirt!

Lili (the character I main!)
This is a pallet swap of one of her classic outfits. Instead of grey though I made it a beautiful shade of pink that I am in love with. One of my absolute favourite colours. Also gave her a tiara because she's such a princess

She had this outfit in Tekken 6 and it was the most gorgeous thing, but they changed in in Tag 2 and in 7 so now it has different gloves and boots and I don't like it as much. It also looks more... rubbery

This is a more casual Lili and I gave her some wings to be playful with it

Also a pallet swap of her default outfit and I gave her some princess curls

I call this one "Comrade Lili" and I just love it

And this is a very classy dress for her with a little hair accessory. I think it suits her well

Lucky Chloe
Yet another character whose hair I dislike, but I kept it here for a change. It's her default outfit but with the colours changed and without the jacket. I really like the red. Also gave her a tiara

I also kept her hair here so I could give her a giant bow. This is a more playful outfit and she has a little, flowy skirt

This is the second version of her default top, but with different pants that I think suit it well and a nicer, shorter haircut

Witch outfit that I like, mostly because it hides her awful pigtails

This is the prettier, blue version of that outfit and I gave her little wings to make it more playful

In addition to the witch stuff, I made her a special Halloween outfit. It's a special version of her default outfit but I added some pumpkins. She also has Halloween hit effects for her attacks

I definitely took a risk with this one and made her look much different, but I like it! She has a super pretty face when she's not tripping over her pigtails and I think the radically different hair helps bring that out

A more casual outfit but definitely one of my favourites

And here I took her default skirt and changed the top and added a hat to suit her more breakdance style. My favourite outfit for her

Nina
I took her wedding outfit but changed up the skirt

This one is just a pallet swap of her classic look. I went with blue instead of purple. Very mild change

Here I just decided to have fun and do like an over-the-top secret agent look from a bad movie

And finally for this one, I took her wedding top and added some jeans to it. I really like the contrast and its my favourite outfit for her!

Xiaoyu
This is just a cute dress for her and I added a hair accessory to it

This is the blue and pink version, which I really like

I took two of her default looks and combined them! I really like the colour of the top

Another fun one. I took her traditional top and added shorts. Then I added the hat because it made it so she has the cute side ponytail now

A cute dress that I decided to make green for funsies. I think it's pretty!

ImageImage
This is when Xiaoyu is at home studying. I also had to show the back because PANDA SHORTS!!!

More cute casual wear. One of my favourite outfits

And finally, another cute pink top with some jeans! I love this outfit too!

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed the Tekken outfits~ There may be more if they come out with better options in the DLC

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Pinkasaurus Rex

Postby Grimstone » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:43 am

I played through Dark souls 2 with the starting set because I liked how it looked better than most other pieces of armor in the game.

"The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart."
Grimstone
TCS Guerilla

Show rep
Title: Creature of the Night

Previous