Pumpkin's Top Adventure Games!

What are you playing. Hands out of your pockets!

Re: Pumpkin's Top Adventure Games!

Postby octoberpumpkin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:51 pm

#7 - Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Platform I played on: PlayStation 4
Available platforms: PlayStation 4, Steam
Developers: The Chinese Room, SCE Santa Monica Studio
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Length: 7 hours

Story:
In Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, you'll find yourself exploring some small English town devoid of any people. Instead, you'll see little light orbs floating around which will guide you and sometimes play out scenes for you about the missing inhabitants. What happened to them? What's going on? These are the narratoive driving questions as you explore and uncover the story.

Gameplay:

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is an extremely simple game to play. You walk around. By doing so, you'll slowly unravel the narrative of the game. There are optional scenes you can see by exploring thoroughly and you can look at the areas for clues to try and unravel the mystery before the reveal, but that is pretty much the gameplay. It is separated in to distinct "chapters" or sections which lead you off in to the next area and orbs of light will usually guide you towards the next major scene.

Environment:

This game is gorgeous. It's very detailed and allows a decent amount of exploration. The game is divided in sections with each new section offering a bit of a change in scenery, from the woods to a farm to camp grounds and a few others. You're free to explore a lot of these areas, and while it does have limitations as to how far you can venture and what you can see, there's enough there that it rarely feels limiting. You're also free to go back to any previous areas when/if you want to.

Ambiance:
This game has very good ambiance. It does a lot of its storytelling through environment, so even if you catch all of the scenes, you'll gain more from the story by observing and exploring. The orbs of light really stand out, as they're intended to, which helps show the impact they have on the game. The music is pretty good and suits the mood overall well. And it really does give you the sense of mystery and wonder with a slight bit of fear, which is what Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is trying to convey.

Choices:
Really the only choices are how much you explore and at what pace. Also how you interpret the events that are happening.

Puzzles:

Not much here either. You are basically trying to figure out what happened, but there's nothing you really need to do in-game other than find the appropriate scenes.

Cons:
-Not much variance in playthroughs or aspects to make your experience "unique"
-The walking can be too slow, especially for when you want to backtrack
-The light orbs that guide you can kind of bug out at times, which made it drustrating to find my destination in one section

Pros:
-Good cast of characters
-Some of the story is left open to interpretation
-Beautiful
-Relaxing
-A lot of environment to explore

Overall:

I really enjoyed this game. It had just the right amount of ambiguity to the story so that it felt resolved but allowed for theorizing and discussion. The characters were well written and really came across as "real" people. No one was without faults and the less-than-good people were not without redeeming qualities. It was gorgeous and relaxing but it also kept me wanting to uncover the narrative and learn more about these people. If you like the "walking sim" style of adventure game, this might be worth checking out!

Verdict:
Don't let your controlling mother interfere in your love life

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Pinkasaurus Rex

Postby octoberpumpkin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:25 am

#6 - Gone Home

Available platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam
Developers/Publishers: The Fullbright Company, Majesco
Length: 3 hours

Story:
In Gone Home, you assume the role of Kaitlin who has returned home for a visit. Unfortunately, it seems no one else is around. On top of that, you find some vague, cryptic messages left by your little sister, Sam. Your goal is to find out what exactly has been going on since you went on your European adventure. Where is your sister? What happened to her?

Gameplay:
Another "walking sim" style of game. In Gone Home, you explore the home of Kaitlin's family, trying to piece together what happened. You'll also need to find specific clues in order to advance to other areas of the house. You can examine and interact with objects, and you'll also be able to find journal entries left by Sam, which you can listen to any time from the menu. You'll also get a map so that you won't get too lost in the giant house.

Environment:
The game takes place in a single house. A big house, sure, but one house nonetheless. Gone Home tries to spread it out by opening up more of the house to explore as you go along, but you will just be traveling from room to room. The biggest variance is the way the rooms are decorated differently and what you can find in them. It also takes place in a single night, so nothing really changes much within the environment, although minor changes do happen when you get the necessary information.

Ambiance:
The ambiance is pretty good. There's definitely that air of mystery to it and at times it even feels a bit scary. Being alone in a big house at night, wondering where everybody is. But it also does a good job of helping us see what Sam went through by providing key music to play and having her voice over her journal entries. I could kind of feel the sadness and the happiness associated with the different rooms while exploring.

Choices:
Again, not really much here. Just going along with the story and uncovering it at your own pace.

Puzzles:
Not many, but there is trying to collect everything and find combinations to locks and that kind of stuff. Nothing major here either.

Cons:

-Super short
-Not much variance
-Space feels limiting

Pros:
-An interesting and touching story
-Good ambiance
-Looks good
-Good voice acting

Overall:
Gone Home gets a lot of praise so I was a bit worried that it would be overrated and I would find myself disappointed. While I don't think it's AMAZING, BEST GAME OF THE YEAR, ALMOST PERFECT like some reviews seem to think, it was a really enjoyable experience that felt very grounded and down to earth. Even if you haven't personally faced the struggles presented in the game, it still feels relatable and the characters seem very real. While it's by no means a perfect game, and is probably quite boring for anyone who doesn't like the "walking sim" style of game, I had such a good time with it, I played it twice in two days.

Verdict:
It's okay to leave the lights on all over the house

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby KleinerKiller » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:12 am

This gaaaaaaaame.

I love this gaaaaaaaame.

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAAAAAAAAME.

Though to be fair, part of my deep well of affection for it probably stems from the way I first experienced it, via Zoey Proasheck's playthrough in 2013. The game is damn great on its own, as my subsequent experiences with it have proven, but
Spoiler: show
Zoey, being a lesbian herself, relates to Sam's story and enhances it beautifully with her commentary, especially as things get horribly sad toward the end and then turn around.

I highly recommend watching it even though you've played the game yourself. Ish good.

"Your mind is software. Program it. Your body is a shell. Change it. Death is a disease. Cure it." - Eclipse Phase

NEW REVIEW! Judgment / Judge Eyes (2019)
KleinerKiller
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Cute

Postby octoberpumpkin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:59 am

#5 - 2064: Read Only Memories

Platform I played on: Steam
Available platforms: Steam, gog, Humble Store, itch.io, PlayStation 4, Xbox One soon
Developer/Publisher: MidBoss
Length: 12 hours

Story:
Taking place in Neo San Fransisco in 2064, you play as a writer who hasn't exactly made it to where they want to be yet. One day, you find a robot person in your house named Turing. Turing informs you that your mutual friend has gone missing and it is very important you find him. There are some people who may have kidnapped him for his skills with technology, including creating our new friend Turing. You'll have to investigate and find out what's happening and why. Outside of the investigation, you'll see that Neo San Fransisco is struggling with their technological singularity and the political and ethical issues that come with it.

Gameplay:
ROM (for short) is a point-and-click adventure style game. This means that you point at things and also click on them. You can interact with your surroundings by looking, touching, speaking to, or using an object on various things in your environment. You'll also have dialogue options and some logic puzzles here and there as you progress the game. You'll also get a map so you can move from place to place.

Environment:
The game takes place in Neo San Fransisco ~in the future~ with a good variety of places to visit. It can feel a bit limiting at times in that you're stuck to a few locations in a big city, but overall it's a decent amount of locations. Additionally, while you do revisit locations, it never feels annoying as there will be new things to do and examine. The environments are highly interactable and one of my favourite things is that you get a pair of headphones early in game which you can plug in to various things across the city and have a listen to. There's a lot of detail in the environment and that one small thing helps to demonstrate that.

Ambiance:
There game really does achieve the mood it sets out to convey, I think. One of the major elements is inclusivity and humanity and that shows in every aspect of the game from the characters to the dialogue to the world you explore. They don't just say they want to explore these topics, they actually show it in every way that they can. It's got a good sense of humour to it, but it can still get heavy and tense when it wants to and it conveys that sense of futuristic mystery really well through the sounds and visuals.

Choices:

These game is pretty choice heavy, with the major aspect being how you interact with Turing. This can and will affect the endings you receive. It will also affect what the other characters think of you. Most of the choices are related to character relationship building, but you'll also have some other choices to make throughout the game.

Puzzles:
Being a point-and-click you will have some puzzles, mostly in the form of knowing where to look and what to interact with in the correct way. There will be some logic puzzles as well, and also some puzzles having to do with how you interact with others to get information and clues from them.

Cons:
-Makes its political views very known, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but if you disagree it might be annoying
-Could have done with a few more locations to explore
-The story was very focused on the specifics it set out to explore, which isn't bad, but it could have expanded its focus a bit more to make it even more immersive and interesting

Pros:
-Very inclusive
-Great themes
-Very realistic character development for Turing
-Memorable characters
-Good sense of humour

Overall:

I really enjoyed my time with Read Only Memories and it is my favourite point-and-click that I've played so far (not that that's many). I do believe they've updated it since I've played, so I'm not sure what the changes are. But I thought it explored really interesting themes about what it means to be human, both when it comes to sentient machines and when humans themselves start becoming more machine-like through the use of implants and surgery. Turing was an excellent character. He wasn't always likeable, although he usually was, but he was flawed and imperfect in a way that made him believable and relatable. At the end of the day, this game was very human, not necessarily in spite of all of the robots and human augmentation, but maybe because of it.

Verdict:
One Maple This Off and two Mo' Sugar Rushes

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby octoberpumpkin » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:42 am

#4 - To The Moon

Available platforms: Steam, gog, Humble Store
Developer/Publisher: Freebird Games
Length: 5 hours

Story:
In this game you play as Dr. Eva Rosalene and Dr. Neil Watts who work for a company that is in the business of artificial memory creation. You are assigned a dying patient named Johnny who had a dream to go to the moon. It's up to your characters to go back through his memories before he passes away and alter them so that his wish can be fulfilled. However, when going back through his past, they learn a lot more about him that complicates their job.

Gameplay:
This game is mostly about interaction. As you go back through memories, you'll need to collect key items to progress and solve small puzzles. This will allow you to dive further and further back in to Johnny's past. There are a few gameplay elements to shake things up, such as a small RPG battle section and a part where you throw plants at zombies. Mostly though, you'll be going through memories and watching key scenes.

Environment:
In To The Moon, you will explore a few different locations, mostly through Johnny's memories. You'll also be able to explore his house. Most areas are pretty small and limited, but there is a good variety of different places and story to uncover in each new area you visit. It isn't really a game that focuses on exploration, it more just uses the environment to hold more of the story.

Ambiance:
Fantastic. In case you couldn't tell yet, To The Moon is very narrative driven. Everything in the game exists for the purpose of telling a story. If that's something you enjoy, this is certainly a story worth experiencing. The pacing is excellent and the environments and gameplay help to express the feelings To The Moon wants to convey. It's really easy to get attached to these people as you learn about them and their lives and because of that, the emotional moments hit hard and leave an impact.

Choices:
The game isn't very choice heavy. The choices come more in the form of watching the characters make impactful decisions in their lives and seeing how that plays out and, in some cases, what could change if they made different ones.

Puzzles:
A few here and there. Basically you will be looking to retrieve specific items and memories in order to progress. When you find the necessary things in a level, you'll have a small picture uncovering puzzle game, which aren't super challenging.

Cons:
-Everything in the game is there to serve the narrative so if you don't like the narrative, there's nothing here for you. If you do like the narrative though (as I did) then this isn't a bad thing
-Small, limited environments
-Doesn't have a proper sequel yet

Pros:
-Wonderful story
-Much feels
-Good sense of humour
-Little ways of changing things up with the gameplay here and there

Overall:
If you're in the mood for a wonderfully touching and engaging story in the form of a short, cute little game, then look no further. It doesn't have the best graphics, the best gameplay, the best environments, and there's not a ton to do differently on subsequent playthroughs. But that isn't what the game is about. It's about experiencing the story of a dying man named Johnny and learning about the life that made him who he is. And in that regard, the game accomplishes exactly what it sets out to do. Just be ready for the feels.

Verdict:
Several hundred origami rabbits

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby KleinerKiller » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:53 am

*hyperventilates from concentrated feels*

-Doesn't have a proper sequel yet

The interim mini-episodes put together are decently long, but we don't have to wait much longer for the real sequel. And I am so hyped.

"Your mind is software. Program it. Your body is a shell. Change it. Death is a disease. Cure it." - Eclipse Phase

NEW REVIEW! Judgment / Judge Eyes (2019)
KleinerKiller
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Cute

Postby octoberpumpkin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:58 am

Only 3 left!
#3 - Her Story

Available platforms: Steam, Google Play, App Store
Developer/Publisher: Sam Barlow
Length: 3 hours

Story:
Her Story is a story... about HER! Seriously though, it's a bit of a unique game in that you play someone, although you don't know who for a little while, watching old police tapes. These police tapes are about a woman named Hannah and the disappearance of her husband, Simon. It's up to you to figure out exactly what's going on.

Gameplay:

Again, Her Story is a rather unique game. The gameplay consists of... watching video clips. And then you type in a search word in to the search bar and... watch more video clips. Until you "finish" the game, a search term will limit to the first 5 results, but after finding the twist and finishing, you can expand the amount of results shown so that you can more easily find and watch any of the clips you missed. There are 271 total clips to find, but not all are needed to complete the game.

Environment:
Literally you sitting in front of a computer screen searching for videos which take place in interrogation rooms.

Ambiance:
Really good. The use of a real actress and having you kind of... sitting in front of a computer screen while your character is unseen but also sitting in front of a computer screen does wonders for immersion. This really is an "interactive movie" like none I've ever seen. The ambiance, aside from what I mentioned and a few sounds and visuals here and there, is very bare bones. But not in a bad way. It's been stripped down to its basics because that actually helps the immersion and the feel of what the game is going for.

Choices:

The only choices are what you choose to type in the search bar. Which is both a very limiting amount of choice and a surprising amount of freedom. Especially since some surprising searches will actually turn up results sometimes.

Puzzles:
Basically the whole game is one giant puzzle. You watch a video and write down or keep in mind anything you think might be important. Then you enter that in the search bar and watch more clips. Then you try and find important terms or themes or observations from those videos and search more things. And so on and so forth. Her Story rewards you for taking educated guesses and making observations even when a key word or name isn't explicitly stated. Especially when your search results are limited to five in the beginning, you'll need to get creative sometimes to get more clips.

Cons:
-It's literally just typing search terms and watching movies. If you want something more gameplay heavy... well, look elsewhere. It's really BARELY a game
-Also doesn't have a sequel

Pros:
-Very interesting story
-Bare bones in a way that works amazingly well
-Strangely addictive
-Unique, which is a good thing if you like it as I do. It's different from any other gaming experience I've ever had
-A surprising amount of freedom

Overall:
I was pretty skeptical about Her Story at first. I mean, you watch clips and it's real people, not even video game characters, making it even more like a movie and less like a game. I decided to give it a try when I saw a glowing review for it and I am very glad I did. As I said, it's different from any gaming experience I've had before and in a good way. It made me want to keep playing, keep watching, try and figure out what happened. It's also got a weird contrast between being very limited and very free. The order in which you watch the clips, discover the story, and find key terms is entirely left in your hands. And yet, that's all you can do. But really if it sounds at all interesting and you want to try something new, it's like $6. Definitely worth the price in my opinion.

Verdict:
Perfect for someone who doesn't like to look at their own reflection

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby octoberpumpkin » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:30 pm

#2 - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Available platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Steam, iOS
Developer: Starbreeze Studios
Publisher: 505 Games
Length: 4 hours

Story:
The game follows two brothers (go figure) as they journey to the Tree of Life in order to collect the waters that will save their fathers life. They must work together to overcome obstacles with each bringing their own skill. The brother can fit in to smaller spaces, for example, but is afraid of the water after their mother's passing. Will they make it to the Tree of Life in time to save their father?

Gameplay:
Brothers is an overall simple game, although it can feel awkward at first. Each brother is controlled by one of the thumb sticks. You'll need to move them simultaneously in some cases in order to solve simple puzzles or get through platforming sections. You'll also need to be aware of each character's positioning and make sure they aren't getting themselves in danger while you focus on one of them. Basically, a lot of coordination.

Environment:
There's a lot of variety in the environments you'll explore, from farmland to a former battleground, to snowy scenery. While you won't be able to do massive amounts of exploring in each area, you'll get enough time with them to take an interest and get the feel for them. It also does a great job of making each area feel distinct and add to the ambiance it is trying to set up.

Ambiance:
Speaking of ambiance, this game is the best example I can think of when it comes to telling a story through gameplay. I don't want to spoil anything, but the mechanics play a crucial role in the emotional impact of later story elements. By controlling both characters at once and coordinating everything, controls that feel weird and awkward grow to feel much more natural and expected. While Brothers does have some voices, it is in a fictional language, so instead of telling the story through words, the game uses environment, gameplay, and tone of voice.

Choices:

Not really any to speak of. I guess you can choose to play the game or not!

Puzzles:
An important element to the game. As I mentioned, you'll basically need to learn to coordinate your characters to work in sync in a lot of cases. In some other cases, you'll need to reason out how to progress and unlock some gates or sections in order to continue. Not the hardest puzzles but a few good thinkers. The puzzles also involve some motor skills, which is a nice change of pace from the usual pure logic puzzles.

Cons:
-Too short!
-I would have loved more info and backstory on some of these locations and just this world in general

Pros:
-Dem feels ;__;
-Interesting mixture of motor skill and logic puzzles
-Great bond between the siblings
-Excellent example of storytelling through gameplay
-Interesting areas

Overall:
I really loved Brothers. Even though it's been a while since I played it, the emotions I felt while playing have stuck with me and just thinking back to it reminds me of all of the touching, sad, and happy moments the game had to offer. While it is short, it still feels rather large in scale and as I mentioned a few times, I have never been as impressed with how a game incorporates gameplay in to its story, especially towards the end. It's emotional ride about the bond two brothers share while going on a quest to rescue their father and it was worth every penny.

Verdict:
2/2 brothers

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby octoberpumpkin » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:10 pm

#1 - The Walking Dead: Seasons 1 & 2

Available platforms: PlsyStation3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, iOS, Google Play, telltale.com, Steam, gog
Developer/Publisher: Telltale Games
Length: 22 hours (Season 1 ~13, Season 2 ~9)

Story:
In season 1, you play as a character named Lee, a black man in Georgia who is under arrest. Before we get to learn too much about what exactly is going on however, things decide to go to crap and suddenly there's a zombie apocalypse. Shortly in to the game, Lee finds a young girl named Clementine whose parents were away when everything happened. He brings her with him as they search for other survivors, look for somewhere safe, and just focus on surviving. I won't say much about season 2 to avoid season 1 spoilers, but it continues the story of survival in a zombie apocalypse.

Gameplay:
This is one of those "Your choices totally super matter" style of games that focuses on slightly branching paths depending on choices you make in game. Because of that, selecting dialogue options is a huge part of the game as it will cause slight variations in the story and bigger variations in character interactions and relationships. You'll also be able to search areas for items and examine things. There are also quick time events that involve aiming, as well as pressing and mashing buttons.

Environment:
Bleak. Seriously though, prepare for a lot of zombies, dead bodies, garbage, the colour brown, and disorganized messes. Despite the common elements to each environment, there's a good variety of location changes and new things to see and explore. The amount you can explore is usually limited, but it doesn't feel too often like a bad thing and there's usually a good amount of intractable in each area. Also brown.

Ambiance:
The game's ambiance is excellent. You always feel that sense of hopeless dread, like there's always a huge weight on your shoulders. There are some lighthearted moments thrown in to prevent you from burning out on misery and not caring anymore, but it's always very easy to feel the weight of the situation. Since it is based on a comic book, I also really enjoy the artistic style which feels very comic book in its shading and presentation.

Choices:
This is where the game really excels. You'll be faced with a lot of choices, both big and small, throughout the course of both seasons. To be clear, it isn't a situation where your choices change the game completely and you'll get an entirely different game each time. There are branching scenarios but they always snap back to a single point where the story will always go through the same major events. However, your choices do impact certain things like for how long some people survive, different conversations, different relationships with other characters, and just general stuff like that. The game is good about remembering your choices and having it be referenced in the future (even in to the next season in some cases). Really though, the big thing about choices is that they're meant to reflect who you are and what you value and prioritize. That's where the main appeal is when it comes to these decisions, even if they sometimes end up the same way.

Puzzles:
Not really much in the way of puzzles. A bit of investigating here and there, finding the right stuff, and maybe some logic involved in the best courses of action to take. Otherwise, not much here.

Cons:
-It sucks when you like a character and then they die
-It sucks when people are supposed to be on lookout but then have sex instead
-A character came back that really shouldn't have come back and it was weird and they barely explained it

Pros:

-THEM FEELS
-THEM SELF-REFLECTIONS
-Actual, tough moral choices
-Excellent characters and character developmet
-Great story
-Good aesthetic

Overall:
I was worried about playing this game because I'm not a zombie fan and I don't like the TV show. But not only is it my top adventure game, it is one of my favourite games, period. The characters are excellent and even the ones I wanted to punch managed to be believably written which allowed them to illicit an emotional response from me (anger, in case that wasn't clear). The story was bleak, but it was still touching and charming and it had me invested in everything going on. My favourite part though was the moral dilemmas because, even if they had little impact on the actual story, they allowed me to learn more about myself and learn to view situations in different ways. This game was amazing, emotional, and insightful and I eagerly await the release of the full season 3 so that I can delve back in to this wonderful work.

Verdict:

Of course Kenny would be from Florida.

So that is my list everyone and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed making it! As for what's next, it'll probably end up being fighting games, or maybe visual novels.

Also, if you aren't sure which of the awesomely awesome games on my list to check out, I made a (probably not so) handy dandy flow chart for you!

Thanks for reading!

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby tinyrick » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:38 am

To the Moon might be the only game I played that made me cry. Men are pretty practiced at hiding our emotions and a lot of video game stories would actually look pretty cheesy when made into a movie, but that game's ending left a tiny portion of my cheek wet and salty.

YEEEEEEAAAHHHHH!!! Tiny Rick!
tinyrick
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby IamNotCreepy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:32 pm

tinyrick wrote:To the Moon might be the only game I played that made me cry. Men are pretty practiced at hiding our emotions and a lot of video game stories would actually look pretty cheesy when made into a movie, but that game's ending left a tiny portion of my cheek wet and salty.

Valiant Hearts: The Great War is probably the only game that made me cry. That ending is dark.

Runner ups would be Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Red Dead Redemption.

IamNotCreepy
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Chasing after the Wind

Postby Doodle Dee. Snickers » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:16 am

IamNotCreepy wrote:
tinyrick wrote:To the Moon might be the only game I played that made me cry. Men are pretty practiced at hiding our emotions and a lot of video game stories would actually look pretty cheesy when made into a movie, but that game's ending left a tiny portion of my cheek wet and salty.

Valiant Hearts: The Great War is probably the only game that made me cry. That ending is dark.

That is an incredible game. Like...2/3s of the Youtubers I saw play it ended up in tears by the end.

And Walt is best video game dog.

If you haven't played this one, Pumpkin, you might want to give it a try. And prep a day or two of mourning afterwards.

Doodle Dee. Snickers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Piter Lauchy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:55 pm

For me, it was the ending of FFX and The Walking Dead Season 1. The latter fucked me up real good.

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Previous