Dear VG Diary~

What are you playing. Hands out of your pockets!

Re: Dear VG Diary~

Postby octoberpumpkin » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:51 am

I'm pretty sure she's the preshest of them all

Aoi/Hina is bae confirmed

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Pinkasaurus Rex

Postby octoberpumpkin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:06 am

April 2-4th

I am now at Chapter 2 of Final Fantasy XV and Danganronpa

FFXV is still pretty... average in my opinion. Danganronpa is good, I like the story and characters, but the trial was a bit too stressful for me and watching someone get brutally murdered is not my idea of a good time. I still like it overall but it did not end on a positive experience, which is kind of the point, I suppose

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Doodle Dee. Snickers » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:38 pm

octoberpumpkin wrote:April 2-4th

I am now at Chapter 2 of Final Fantasy XV and Danganronpa

FFXV is still pretty... average in my opinion.

Glad someone seems to share my "meh" about FF15.

Doodle Dee. Snickers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby octoberpumpkin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:06 pm

I am at Chapter 3 of FFXV now. I like the pics and stuff but overall it's a rather forgettable experience. I doubt I'll play it again after I finish is

Still having a great time with Danganronpa. At the chapter 2 investigation section

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Doodle Dee. Snickers » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:18 pm

octoberpumpkin wrote:Still having a great time with Danganronpa. At the chapter 2 investigation section

I've put that game on my wishlist on Steam, waiting for the price to go down on it.

Doodle Dee. Snickers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby KleinerKiller » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:01 pm

octoberpumpkin wrote:I am at Chapter 3 of FFXV now. I like the pics and stuff but overall it's a rather forgettable experience. I doubt I'll play it again after I finish is

Still having a great time with Danganronpa. At the chapter 2 investigation section

Yeah, I can understand that. I really enjoyed it myself, but mostly because I really loved the aesthetic, the interactions between the main group, the boss fights (which take way too long to start happening even though they're amazing), the main villain, and a few late-game turns of events. There's a lot in the game that's not up to par, and it's rather sad that it doesn't come together more cleanly when there's also so much going for it.

Waiting with bated breath for more Danganronpa discussion because FUCK I love Danganronpa so much

"Your mind is software. Program it. Your body is a shell. Change it. Death is a disease. Cure it." - Eclipse Phase

NEW REVIEW! Judgment / Judge Eyes (2019)
KleinerKiller
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Cute

Postby Piter Lauchy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Played a bit of Fallout 4 again. Got into the Institute and am past the big twist. Now I'm constantly afraid that I'll piss off any of the four factions, because I want to get as much as I can out of them before I decide.

Also, I discovered how much I like Power Armor. I didn't use them before because I'm a stealth kind of gal, but with all the sneaking perks that isn't a problem anymore. Only need one more part for a complete X-01 set.

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Wow. I never got around to finishing A Link Between Worlds.

4/7/17 - Blaster Master Zero - Played a small section of Area 7. Got unexpectedly whupped by tougher enemies I was warned about but totally ignored. I wish I could afford to buy the license to The Addams Family and give it to (the remains of) Sunsoft so we can get a Fester's Quest reboot.

Smash Bros for 3DS - Working on getting better with Cloud. Experimenting with Finishing Touch. What a stupid fun move.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Windy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:05 am

I go through the entire Dead Space trilogy stopping mutant zombies and in the end
Spoiler: show
humans are doomed anyways.

Windy
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Marcuse » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:10 am

Piter Lauchy wrote:Played a bit of Fallout 4 again. Got into the Institute and am past the big twist. Now I'm constantly afraid that I'll piss off any of the four factions, because I want to get as much as I can out of them before I decide.

Also, I discovered how much I like Power Armor. I didn't use them before because I'm a stealth kind of gal, but with all the sneaking perks that isn't a problem anymore. Only need one more part for a complete X-01 set.

If you wait until level 30, then go to Custom House Tower. Turn left while looking at the building and go directly forwards, you'll find a building called 35 Court. There's a box at the top of the building (guarded by a few robots) with a complete power armour set, which over lvl30 is all X-01.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby octoberpumpkin » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:49 am

Got to Chapter 3 of Danganronpa, very excited to keep playing

Playing Soul Calibur IV, 80% of the time is spent making outfits

I got a pink chocobo in FFXV, so that's nifty keen! I've noticed I enjoy FFXV WHILE I'm playing it, but I kind of have to talk myself in to playing it when I'm not. If that makes sense? Like I play and I'm like "Wow dis is pretty fun!" but when I'm not playing I'm like "Eh.... I should keep playing, I guess."

Played more of Corpse Party! I can only play like 20-30 minutes at a time, but hey, it's something~!

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby octoberpumpkin » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:37 am

So the bf and I were playing Ocarina of Time as our couple game but it's been like... a month that he's been trying to beat the Forest Dungeon, getting frustrated, and rage quitting, and he wasn't enjoying the game that much to begin with SO we are moving on to DKC2: Diddy Kang's Quest. I'm awful at platformers and dun play a lot of them and I've never played this one, but it's one of his fav games ever, so we're going to give that a try. After this we're going to play Lunar: Silver Star Story which neither of us has played and I am mega hyped about!

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Doodle Dee. Snickers » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:56 am

I'm playing Rune Factory 4 now, after completing two runs of Stardew Valley and wanting to play more of those Harvest Moon-esque types of games. RF4 is alright, but not quite Stardew Valley and more animu than I thought it would be.

Also trying out Stellaris again now that there's a new expansion.

Went back to Fire Emblem: Awakening again.

And I'll probably try out another playthrough of Mass Effect: Andromeda soon enough.

Doodle Dee. Snickers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby IamNotCreepy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:49 pm

Finished the main story of Pokémon Moon. Now I'm battling the Ultra Beasts and filling out my pokedex.

I have to say, I am a little disappointed with the game. It's very easy, and there was only one or two even somewhat challenging fight.

I feel like the problem is that for the main part of the game, they are just holding your hand the whole time. If you want a challenge, there's a whole metagame and hidden layer, but it's so dense that you have to constantly have a guide to walk you through it.

IamNotCreepy
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Chasing after the Wind

Postby Doodle Dee. Snickers » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:53 am

IamNotCreepy wrote:Finished the main story of Pokémon Moon. Now I'm battling the Ultra Beasts and filling out my pokedex.

I have to say, I am a little disappointed with the game. It's very easy, and there was only one or two even somewhat challenging fight.

I feel like the problem is that for the main part of the game, they are just holding your hand the whole time. If you want a challenge, there's a whole metagame and hidden layer, but it's so dense that you have to constantly have a guide to walk you through it.

Yeah, I haven't liked that about the most recent Pokemans. I have X, and I got through the entire Elite Four with a slightly overleveled Gardevoir with a bunch of Ethers and unending Psychics. Literally one Pokemon took on the entire Elite Four and won. I remember my first time playing with Yellow, and I had to basically fight the Elite Four a dozen times before I even got to Blue, who fucked me up.

So, they need to start making them difficult again, which is usually a specialty for Nintendo.

Doodle Dee. Snickers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

PreviousNext