Chrono Break trailer

What are you playing. Hands out of your pockets!

Chrono Break trailer

Postby RedBearded » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:08 am

not a real game unfortunately.

Redbearded-Joined:Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:09 pm
God-Joined:Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:18 pm
RedBearded
TCS Guerilla

Show rep

Re: Chrono Break trailer

Postby iMURDAu » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:48 pm

How awful am I that all I could notice was the sprites looked like they were from a mid 90's arcade game?

Let the series be dead imo. Chrono Cross was a jumbled mess and nothing will ever top the nostalgic feeling that people get from Chrono Trigger. A third game should have to make sense of the first two games. Which was the job of the second game.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Malfeasinator » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:23 pm

iMURDAu wrote:How awful am I that all I could notice was the sprites looked like they were from a mid 90's arcade game?

Let the series be dead imo. Chrono Cross was a jumbled mess and nothing will ever top the nostalgic feeling that people get from Chrono Trigger. A third game should have to make sense of the first two games. Which was the job of the second game.

Chrono Cross sucked because it was a sequel to an entirely different game called "Radical Dreamers" that was released for aw, heck, I'll let wikipedia describe how weird it was back then:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_Dreamers

It was for a satellite internet peripheral for the Super Famicom, and the game only came out in Japan.

The Chrono Cross developers made a sequel to THAT game, slapped a little 'Chrono' flavor into it, and boom, you got that weird ass game with way too many playable characters and a nonsense plot.

Malfeasinator
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: this guy

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:09 pm

Oh I've known about Radical Dreamers since Chrono Cross came out. The story was all over the internet then.

I love Chrono Trigger, I think once I'm done playing Minish Cap I'm going to stream it.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh