Mega Maker

What are you playing. Hands out of your pockets!

Mega Maker

Postby iMURDAu » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 pm

It's free and you can find it by going to https://mega-maker.com/

This isn't as robust as Mario Maker but it's free so what do you expect? There's a limited number of assets from each game that you can currently choose from. But you can make the stages however you want. I made a troll level that isn't really too hard but if you don't know where to get to the next screen it can be annoying.

I plan on making more, maybe even something slightly challenging.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Re: Mega Maker

Postby iMURDAu » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:58 pm

"Metal Blade 87-90"

Do you like the first three Mega Man games? Do you like throwing Metal Blades? Do you hate those stupid laser beams from Quick Man's stage? Do you hate those stupid rising cylinders from Spark Man's stage?

There's a few spikes around also. You'll need Rush Coil at least once. The stage is short but sweet. Only 6 screens. Hesitation is deadly btw. Oh and Spark Man is immune to Metal Blade but he's the boss. There is an alternative way of killing him however.

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:27 pm

Rush Jet Mountain Airlines

Risk your metal housing on Rush Jet Mountain Airlines. We don't charge baggage fees.

This one requires some thinking before acting. Eliminate the surrounding threats and you'll be fine to fly. Don't stop if you don't need to. Refuel your weapons. The final room is far easier than it seems.

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:13 am

My labor has produced Choose Your Own Adventure Part 1. It took me all of two minutes to get one downvote after I uploaded it. 136585 is the number.

Rant about the game in spoilers:
Spoiler: show
The community has no standards. I have no idea what people are voting based on. I played a decent length level that had some challenge to it and was pretty clever and it had a negative 3 score. I played a level that made no sense and must have some dev secret hidden somewhere in order to complete the first jump and it had a positive 3 score. I'm thinking a lot of downvotes come from people who need to git gud and upvotes can come from anywhere. If I had a social media following it would be so easy to create a "top rated level".

There's two doors and three warps to choose from at the beginning. They're all legit but after you've made your first choice there's warps and doors that take you other places that will lead to your demise. Just like the choose your own adventure books! But each path from the beginning does lead to the end... provided the choices you make afterwards are the right ones.

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:25 pm

Oh yeah, just had a Twitch streamer play my Choose Your Own Adventure level, took him 7 minutes to beat it after trying 3 diff paths and best of all he upvoted it.

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep