Radio stations

What do you listen to?

Re: Radio stations

Postby cmsellers » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:28 pm

I think what your story actually shows, Dasha, is that nobody really cares about jazz.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby jbobsully11 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:35 pm

cmsellers wrote:I think what your story actually shows, Dasha, is that nobody really cares about jazz.

:evil:
*very deliberately doesn't upvote sellers, listens to some 1940s swing*

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby Bromo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:39 am

This one time, I discovered a radio station that plays INDIAN music. Not Native American. Music from INDIA. Living in Southeast Oklahoma, maybe the music came from Texas somewhere, because I doubt the radio station is in India. It's still the most interesting station on the radio.

Also on the radio, there's mostly Country, because Oklahoma. Then rock stations (with a Christian rock station for those Baptists). And then we have pop, rap, hip-hop, and R & B, of course.

"I spent a good 20 minutes searching for my glasses, when I realized I was seeing a bit too well.

Then I reached for my face and there were they." --Toy, 2016

The Pokémon master formerly known as Kevin Durant.
Bromo
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Token Homo

Previous