Dream Casting for your favourite shows/films

What have you been watching?

Re: Dream Casting for your favourite shows/films

Postby Castiel » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:10 am

MuteAnt wrote:
And Paul Giamatti is playing Rhino. But then again, Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn is abotu as perfect a choice as one can make, and I'm hoping they get JK Simmons to reprise his role as J. Jonah Jameson.

Three villains in one movie? *shudders* I think we might have a Spider-Man 3 situation on our hands. Unless Rhino is the throw-away villain, and Norman Osborne only appears for two scenes to cackle maniacally. Man, why can't the studio just give Venom another shot already? I'd chop a leg off to see Michael Cera on steroids play Eddie Brock/Venom.

And yes, more JK Simmons would be nice. In fact, let's just give him his own movie.

I feel like they're going to give the Osborns some more setup this time around, go slower with the story. I'm actually really interested to see what they do with Giamatti as Rhino, though I'm with you, they need to bring Venom back, if only because the window for Sam Rockwell to play Carnage is closing, and nobody else will be as perfect in the role.

Castiel
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby jayman419 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:56 am

I was really looking forward to Bradley Cooper in a remake of 'The Crow', but it's still stuck in development hell. They're on their third director, still don't have a screenplay, and no one has been officially cast. I love the idea, going back to the comic and focusing on the darker story, but I'm afraid that all this activity without productivity means it's gonna be a steaming pile.

Even after all this time, the Sun never says to the Earth "You owe me".
Look what happens with a love like that... it lights the whole sky.
~Hafiz
jayman419
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby BobTheZombie » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:49 pm

jayman419 wrote:I was really looking forward to Bradley Cooper in a remake of 'The Crow', but it's still stuck in development hell. They're on their third director, still don't have a screenplay, and no one has been officially cast. I love the idea, going back to the comic and focusing on the darker story, but I'm afraid that all this activity without productivity means it's gonna be a steaming pile.

I hear Tom Hiddleston is rumoured to be in talks to be the new Crow
http://www.empireonline.com/News/story.asp?nid=37224

"Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!" - Virginia from Dragonzball P
BobTheZombie
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Pessimistic Optimist

Previous