Better Call Saul?

What have you been watching?

Re: Better Call Saul?

Postby Australia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:13 am

I'd say Jimmy has officially transitioned to Saul now but this show has lied to me before.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby cmsellers » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:57 am

I mean...
He is changing his law license to practice as Saul Goodman. He is about to literally become Saul.

Poor Kimmy though.

Also, I want to see a spinoff of this spinoff focuses on Christy Esposito

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby LunarTeaHouse » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:49 am

Isn't anyone going to talk about Werner, the German engineer Gus and Mike hire to build the superlab?!
That was my favorite part of the season, but then again I'm a STEM major. I read the Reddit forums about the show, and it seems like a lot of people thought that sub-plot was boring. But I loved it, so. Hearing Werner speak about rock blasting and cubic meters of concrete and doing everything under cover of darkness... partially afraid, partially excited. You could see the love for his craft in his eyes and you could hear it in his voice when he spoke.

Spoiler: show
Oh, the ending. Oh I cried so hard. My poor heart. I really felt for Mike, too. Poor Werner, poor Werner's wife, poor Mike. :|
What an incredible show, to be able to make you feel so many different emotions for such morally ambiguous characters.

This is the most embarrassing piece of work since Clint Eastwood painted his wagon.
LunarTeaHouse
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Previous