Rejected Breaking Bad storylines

What have you been watching?

Rejected Breaking Bad storylines

Postby Edgar Cabrera » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:28 pm

As the AMC crime drama heads toward its finale on Sept. 29, series creator Vince Gilligan, co-executive producer Peter Gould and executive story editor Gennifer Hutchison give up the goods on some Breaking Bad ideas that we never saw.

James Bond: "Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something."
Red Grant: "You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees. How does it feel, old man?"
From Russia with Love

"This woman is an idiot without a basic grasp of the English language, and the guy is an abusive creepy weirdo."
– JamesT's review of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Edgar Cabrera
Blobber
Blobber

Show rep
Title: A Masked Brightener

Re: Rejected Breaking Bad storylines

Postby DoglovingJim » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:35 am

The road-trip one would have been interesting, anything to see Kris Kristofferson. Also might have made me like those two characters a bit more (although it might have backfired and made me dislike them and yell at the TV to put Walter back on).

Truthfully, the only thing I would have amended was to let Mike live.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Re: Rejected Breaking Bad storylines

Postby Aquila89 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:22 pm

DoglovingJim wrote:Truthfully, the only thing I would have amended was to let Mike live.

You're weak!

I agree with you on the road trip in retrospect, though when I was watching the show, it was Walt's mother I was interested in. We learned almost nothing about her, though she's still alive. In 4 Days Out, when Walt and Jesse go to the desert to cook meth, Walt's alibi is that he's visiting his mother. Skyler later calls her and finds out that Walt didn't visit her and that she didn't even know that Walt has cancer. So apparently Walt doesn't like her, but why?

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep