Breaking Bad movie sequel in the making

What have you been watching?

Breaking Bad movie sequel in the making

Postby 52xMax » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:12 pm

https://www.slashfilm.com/breaking-bad- ... e-pinkman/

Yesterday news broke out by Bryan Cranston himself that Vince Gilligan was working in a movie based on AMC's hit TV show. Today, it was confirmed that it's a direct sequel of Breaking Bad, picking up where the story of Jesse Pinkman left off. No word on whether the characters of Walter White, or for that matter Saul Goodman would appear on it, or in what fashion.

There's still a lot in the air, such as the air dates, who's directing, and whether this will air on AMC or perhaps some sort of online platform. Aaron Paul himself hasn't said anything yet, but it's pretty much a given that he will be reprising the role of Pinkman.

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise

Re: Breaking Bad movie sequel in the making

Postby ghijkmnop » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:19 pm

Redacted

Last edited by ghijkmnop on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delete my account
ghijkmnop
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Prisoner of TCS

Re: Breaking Bad movie sequel in the making

Postby Aquila89 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:30 pm

52xMax wrote: Today, it was confirmed that it's a direct sequel of Breaking Bad, picking up where the story of Jesse Pinkman left off.

Jesse's fate did bother me somewhat after watching the finale. Okay, he escaped the neo-Nazis, but he's still a wanted fugitive and has no money. As Gilligan himself said, the most likely outcome is that he'll soon end up in jail.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep