Latest Dan Brown novel- Origin

Books Matter.

Latest Dan Brown novel- Origin

Postby LunarTeaHouse » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:34 am

Has anyone read it yet?

I know Dan Brown novels have gotten fairly tired and played out since he never deviates from his original algorithm: Harvard professor and noted symbologist Robert Langdon finds himself in a faraway city with a dashing, mysterious foreign woman and together they must follow a series of bizarre clues whilst being pursued by some sort of secret society AND international police before the world ends according to some dead guy who could have just explained it all in an email like a normal person.

Anyway, I loved Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons, and while I don't particularly care for his others I still always read them anyway. I love classic literature and fine art so those puzzles are always pretty interesting for me, regardless of a cheesy plot. I haven't purchased Origin yet but will download it on iPad shortly.

This is the most embarrassing piece of work since Clint Eastwood painted his wagon.
LunarTeaHouse
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Re: Latest Dan Brown novel- Origin

Postby 52xMax » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:47 am

I've never read the books, but I've watched all the movies and enjoyed them in a sort of ironic, involuntary humor way, so I welcome any new entries in the series so long as they keep giving Tom Hanks reasons to don that stupid hairdo.

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise